Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜

Double-page supporter
cdc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the 'ol "reincarnate XX years later to find out the level of magic has declined" schtick...
*SIGH*

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry, but if there's no definite good reason for magic to decline like say in Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja where the demons conspired to mess up magic knowledge for humans or Inferior Eyes where "peace lovers" destroyed majority of magic books to get rid of magic....then my enjoyment of this will be severely limited.

It's like absolutely no one kept records or researched further into magic except the MC....

So, he loses his will to live because there's no challenge. Reincarnates. "Oh look, now there's even LESS chance a person could best me 1,000 years later with magic having now declined." ... *shrug* "Let's gather waifu with my magic abilities instead, and pretend I have a reason to care why magic is gone." 🤔

Is there a japanese word for "reincarnating into the future and being even more OP because society/technology has regressed"? I really don't want to defend this generic crap, but i still fell compelled to point out that this isn't an isekai.

Isekai is when someone is transported to another world. That's all. Nothing else. It's just that a lot of the recent isekai popularized many tropes. They were then copied by even less skilled authors, who were themselves copied by more bandwagon hoppers.

Overlord = isekai
Youjo Senki = isekai
Shield Hero = isekai
Digimon = isekai
Sword Art Online = isekai (debatable)
The Wizard of Oz = isekai
Death Mage = isekai

Now, the author could do that thing a few others have done where they reveal the MC was from another world after a few chapters (what a twist!), but so far there are no signs of this being the case.

@Clawfire4569
It looks like the author already revealed his gimmick. White is the easiest to use, but has the lowest ceiling. Magic has apparently degraded enough that few (if any) people ever reach even the low ceiling for white magic leading people to think white is the best.

Gold (MC's) is poetically the hardest to learn, but has the highest cap. The previously mentioned degradation means that everyone thinks it's trash tier since no one can reach the higher cap.

Basically the same shtick as the inferior eye magician (or some other generic future reincarnation story, can't be assed to double check).

ctrl+c and then ctrl+v and here you have another manga!

Contributor
Clichè and generic, art is also average, well, i give it 2-3 chapters. 😀

Isn't this almost an exact copy paste of that one Inferior Eyes reincarnation manga? Only with "golden aura" instead of "golden eyes"?

Users who are viewing this thread