Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 10

I hope this isn't going to escalate and then she joins them as a refugee running to the next city with the next harem member waiting in a dire situation...

Why would you Seal this Ability? Heck I would use this like a madlad and create some weird shit magic the whole time. And see what I could do with it.

Dex-chan lover
I see it coming, this guy attacks MC gets defeated or something like that and MC will be branded as an enemy. That is what I expect the author doing ... the standard things.

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't have been easier if he took her with him, that corpse was suspicious af, why would he left her to explain some shit like that??

also, main knight we need to know if he's an ally or an enemy, another knight goes to antagonize him just because 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

also toa best girl

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto they already knew that Sierra was there to fight the beast. Even if she wasn't there when the knight arrived they would have questioned her later on.

Lmao, good idea going solo against the person you assumed took down something that would need 4 of you to fight

Double-page supporter
There was no way I could've predicted that to happen in the last panels...!!

(The seal talk was out of place cliche-ish~)

Contributor
need AT LEAST 4 white knights to kill a noot kelaine.
apparently 2 adventurers kill it alone = they are probably as strong as us(white knights).
The calculations aren't matching.

I hope Masamune was only talking about Goddess' Tears and not his whole power, because if he stops using magic I'm dropping this

Dex-chan lover
Using the healing of MC, that disgusting guy will be transformed into handsome guy, because before MC's whoop his as*, he will make him a beautiful guy like the reversal magic, then battered his face until it reverted back again to his original face, then flying kick to the face as the final critical attack....

Oh boy. crazy battle maniac spotted. Always wonder why higher up people have a tendency to hire such unhinged characters just because they're strong. Not as though they bother restraining their activities.

Users who are viewing this thread