Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 10

Uh, that magic was genuinely terrifying. If I was the MC, I woulda been acting just like white knight lady.

Fed-Kun's army
Stupid ppl in power 😒 What if they were actually normal civilians?
I wish he gets punished for trying to hurt them. Either that or die a horrible death... He did start it

Fed-Kun's army
That spell was actually pretty badass af and looked cool. Just imagining that happening in real life, anyone watching would soil themselves when a huge god would rip it's way through the dimension, and cry bloody acid tears which would melt a huge monster

that skill was 3 for 1
Those symbols on the ground probably paralyze the target
There is some sort of invisible barrier around the target, so even if the target manages to overcome the paralysis, it can't run
There is that sinister thing crying, probably a goddess of some sort, since its on the name of the skill

What comes to mind is that the goddess might attack everyone if he keeps making her cry on the future, i hope they explore that aspect.

If you don't want someone to get noticed don't immediately run to them and tell them that in broad daylight. Even if there wasn't a crazy battle maniac involved anyone that she is seen talking to would probably be put under watch.

I AM SOOOO GETTING SICK OF CLIFF HANGERS, EVER DAMND MANGA HAS THEM LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM

I thought it would be a watery shadow attack or a rain of blood not a ACTUAL goddess crying tears of blood for him while also literally tearing apart reality like glass

For what started as another edge lord the manga this series has gotten far better than I expected. Not amazing yet but that spell was awesome plus being another boost towards a higher rating. Thinking it would be rain or maybe some energy balls not a brutal dark summon of an actual blood tears crying goddess lol

That magic is the dopest thing I've ever seen in isekai mangas.

Aggregator gang
Rare type of manga where op mc can actually do op shit which out of this world and not just already available magic which only just has been dialed up a notch. That was an art piece of a battle.

Dex-chan lover
That was one of the most unusual and genuinely horrifying skill I've seen in a fantasy manga.

Not gonna lie, I absolutely loved that more than I expected and it tingled my lil chuuni self.
Gahd I could go on for hours about that Goddess' Bloody Tears, it'll be absolutely horrifying in a 3d mmorpg game, I bet... just imagining it is dope, I really love it.

I will probably try and animate this scene for myself if I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread