Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 11 - Reyd Black

I like this manga. OP MC as most isekai, but it’s a nice read and I really like the art.

Dex-chan lover
I was like, hey come on don't let Toa get hurt... and bam, he reset the douche windows 😆😆.
also nice way to show that the monster was strong but still keep the way for stronger oponents (MC being the strongest in the world so early is boring)

Dex-chan lover
@data8 I have read enough xianxia that I paid no attention to that detail. In those cultivaton stories, it's the norm that a person can evaluate those weaker or at the same level, but those stronger may be unfathomable or even look like a normal person. Perhaps this author has adopted a similar mechanism. If there's a qualitative change in the magic power beyond a certain point, it would make it even more plausible.

@data8
well even in real life we cant hear sounds with too high frequency, doesnt mean its not there though.

Aggregator gang
how could be incredibly higher magic power lead to be undetected?

@xathrya
Think of it as "so large it's beyond our senses". Like, how the Earth looks flat from our perspective even though it's round, or like how like in Soul Eater, Maka couldn't see Death's soul since it was so large that it exceeded her field of vision.

Dex-chan lover
@data8 turn on a flashlight, while in direct sunlight, and it would have to be brighter than the sunlight for you to notice a difference. So he's in the shadow of something bigger, and only noticing how he overpowers/outshines the others.

Users who are viewing this thread