Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 11 - Reyd Black

@ekickx Came here to mention that. “Let’s keep our hoods up while sitting in this brightly lit family restaurant! No one will notice!” If it was some seedy, dimly lit tavern where everyone looks shady, I could understand it. But looking at their surroundings, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Those last panel
*wholesome smirk
47419_07.jpg

Dex-chan lover
How he punch him?
He really looks like "Monkey the Luffy" beating out the "Spring fruit user" (around episode 280-300), by one punch which is exactly look like this plus the cave in on the ground

Lol that was great! now the wait for the next part. But thanks for the upload! :)

Lol it’s been so long that I’ve forgotten what this is even about
@dexterstomato
I just got off that episode but it was around ep 180 not 280, that scene did look so similar tho

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update guys
Love this edgy mc
Villain type mcs are just the best

You know, I've been enjoying this so far, but whatever happened to the whole revenge plot? It feels like Masumune doesn't even care about taking revenge anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the MC, but the fucking hoes around him can't keep their mouth shut even if their lives depended on it. MC should just show them his dick, they'd be sucking on it in a flash, since they can't keep their gobs closed.

@BlueCreamSoda isn't that kinda the point? "NITO's Lazy Foreign World Syndrome"

But tbh you have a point. It does kinda feel like it disappeared.
Maybe he just tries to not think about it in front of others or something. I'm not gonna judge yet cuz it's only 11 chapters. Everything is only starting.

Group Leader
Well, so much for coming up with a fake name no one uses, and keeping a low profile. I’m more surprised that the edgy scythe dude survived the one punch big enough to create a meteorite crater sized hole.

Moreee I want more I hope they release the next chapter soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

He's just as evil as Saeki, yet he let Reyd live to continue abusing and killing more innocent people. Also, why do these Japanese authors always make characters who are the WORST at keeping secrets and lying low?

Contributor
@Werducc I mean, as long as we get some shit like the Goddess's Tears, I'm fucking invested my dude.

Users who are viewing this thread