Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 11 - Reyd Black

Double-page supporter
i hope those two dudes having a fun conversation about wearing hoods indoors are careful. there's an unknown danger about!

This series has changed so much for the better it’s almost worse having the first chapter up since it will turn people off compared to the later ones. Of course there is always a troublemaker knight that shouldn’t have their job yet seeing him gum gum bulletted was very satisfying. Maybe someone should tell the obviously suspicious villains that dressing incognito is a much smarter move when not in a dark alley or cultist meeting.

Aggregator gang
@davidbobby888
hmm... I don't follow Soul Eater so I can't relate.
in general case, we still can sense but get incorrect perception. Like we still perceive the earth with our sense.
But it is different to "undetected". It's not like we can't see the earth, just perceive it incorrectly.

@meganesan1963
in that case, we still know that "it's beyond our measurement". It's not undetected. It's detectable, but can't be measured..

Normally in this mangas all the side characters who side with the empire are pricks to the MC. IT is refreshing to finally find someone who treats the MC with respect

Fed-Kun's army
This was cool not gonna lie. Though if you're gonna reveal yourself do it before somebody attacks your girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
"Looks like this person can be trusted"? You literally met him a minute ago, you idiot.

Waiting for series where murder attempt leads into confiscation of equipment. Not this one, he let the maniac go...

@xathrya
Have you followed Bleach? I'm guessing it works something like how Aizen couldn't detect reiatsu from Ichigo because he had basically "transcended" and was basically on another plane of power than him.

In terms of logic, imagine that after accumulating a certain amount of mana, its nature fundamentally changes. Since it "behaves" differently at such high concentrations, you can't detect it normally.

Holyyy fyckkk that was one of the most baddasssss shit i've ever seen in my wholee li, its like the naruto vs pain fight but alot faster and stronger fuckkk

P.S. if i was masumune i would've killed that guy lol,a murder attempt for a murder attempt(a fair trade if you ask me)

Users who are viewing this thread