Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 11 - Reyd Black

Fed-Kun's army
i hope plot didnt change too much. i reaaly want him to destroy that shitty country, that king, princess and the rest.

and one-hit kill is not suprise afterall

Group Leader
HOLY FUCKING SHIT BETA MC TO ALPHA FUCKING MALE IN JUST A FEW CHAPTERS. HELLYEAH NEW FAVORITE MANGA

Aggregator gang
One punchman? He punched him thinking that would explose him less if no magic is uses but it did the opposite. Overestimated the scythe dude.

Supporter
The ELI5 way to understand the magic perception thing is by comparing it to sound, people can only hear certain frequencies and everything over or under that threshold is imperceptible.

The ELI15 is comparing magic to electromagnetic radiation or as is better known "light", people only can see a small range of the spectrum and the frequency of the photons is defined by its energy from radio to infrared and from ultraviolet and upper frequencies are invisible for humans, so the MC's magic aura is imperceptible to other because the energy is so high.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't do more of those terrifying skill, I wanna see more reverse skills.. it's all I ask T^T

But I still like that one punch man scene tho.

And by this point, it's pointless to even hide your identity lmao, everyone in the top brass is slowly learning about him.

Aggregator gang
Also hope the Protagonist doesn't forget to take revenge on the Kingdom and his classmates

Dex-chan lover
How the hell can you not detect magic power from someone who has more than you? That's some dumb logic

I think it's something like his power is in a complete different dimension. Like how a 2D object can't interfere with a 3D object. Something like that. It's quite similar to Ichigo vs Aizen from bleach if you have watched that.

Dex-chan lover
Thank God everyone is using his alias "Masamune", instead of his actual name Nito, that he's trying to hide...:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
my eyes rolled to the back of head so hard i saw my small brain.
yea nah i'm not gonna hate how he's wishy washy on his "i wanna stay lowkey but not really", what i hate is how he's seeing HIS WOMAN getting ASSAULTED with murderous intent and he's just watching and shouting "tOa! aRe YoU oKaY?" stfu stfu that skinny mf also blurted out that he's doing it for "security" as an excuse regardless if the person in question has actual motives and what? he just knock the fuck out that guy? fuck off. at least cripple his legs or just plainly cut it off. or cut off one of his balls and heal it. no? just cut the ligaments and tendons on his wrists and heels. that's like the VERY minimal shit he should receive and you just basically gave him a slap on the wrist? godfuckingdamn it makes me think you actually LIKE being bullied holy shit.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
i'm popping blood vessels here left and right and this shit ain't even worth it. it has rating of 7⭐? fuck off. it's 2⭐ at BEST

Dex-chan lover
Man, that girl is so dumb. Stop calling him Masamune in front of other people. Seriously.

how could be incredibly higher magic power lead to be undetected?
So big that it envelopes a wide range, undetectable by normal means. Would have to view it from a far distance to see the full amount.

So Bleach rules? If someone's power is too high you can't detect it. Not that it makes any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread