Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 30.1 - The Day a Country Disappear

Group Leader
Well that was something. I think we all kinda expected that she’d escape at the last minute.

as for what’s next, he does probably need to go tell his classmates that he just killed the princess they all loved and adored. And they’ll try to kill him but he’ll just cut off their limbs and heal them til they listen. . That’ll be fun

im also kinda worried about his new group of friends. They’re clearly concerned about how powerful and sadistic he is. And I think the princess was that One guys sister. So he was clearly struggling watching her get tortured like that.

Dex-chan lover
images

Group Leader
He's still got bullies to murder, got plenty to do if he needs a motivation.
Murder might be a bit much. He killed the king and princess because they were a threat

the bullies aren’t. Though he can cut off their limbs and heal them over and over til they obey him

Dex-chan lover
Murder might be a bit much. He killed the king and princess because they were a threat

the bullies aren’t. Though he can cut off their limbs and heal them over and over til they obey him
Sure, but on the same token, the bullies' behavior was something serious enough to kill himself over, even if we didn't see most of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some real deep-seated feelings about them, and/or the belief that driving someone to death is also itself deserving of death.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author would show us the loot screen before the chapter
I'm pretty sure he did few times.

But damn, I'm glad that I listened and braced myself trough the earlier SoL parts. Gotta love revenge stories that actually deliver instead of muh "I saw the world and learned how to forgive. Evil person go and don't sin ever again!"

Dex-chan lover
yikes....cant say they dont deserve it but then again, they just fictional characters. i guess MC n the Dragon people gonna see the 'heroes' next and decide what to do with them

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap. The author really hold this shit tighter than a virgin's ass.

The revenge was really THE SHIT. Not prolonged over a a chapter, no bullshit villain trump card nor "divine intervention".

Since this is still chapter 30, I have my doubts that the revenge will be easily late in the series.

I guess after this will be MC vs summoned heroes?

Or the Axe-kun?

Dex-chan lover
now what he will do, he pretty much achieved his revenge, will he kill himself (as he himself mentioned that he shouldn't be alive), will he try to live a normal life, adventuring or try to go back to his world.
I think, and hope, that he will try to achieve happiness with the friends he made in that world. And hopefully he destroys the people that get in his way.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was brutal.

Loved the last few chapters, just surprised how much they showed. I wonder where we're heading from here though?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking FINALLY. I genuinely thought his monologuing was going to backfire and give the bitch enough time to escape or for the summoned bullies to intervene, but he at long last finished her off.

That's 2 Tormentors down, a whole LOT more to go. I hope the next arc is all about him hunting down all the others. I also like the idea that his temporary allies were getting a bit creeped out by his actions. It sets up the need to turn on him later when they deemed him to be enough of an existential threat to them too. All good reasons to continue the story until they're all brutally eliminated.

Users who are viewing this thread