Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 30.1 - The Day a Country Disappear

Aggregator gang
I think I finally get the reason why Tatsumi is good in Akame ga Kiru is a hero.

It's one thing to do a necessary job, it's another thing to revel in the deed.

In some way, in the process to get revenge, Nito started looking as villanous as the villan herself. It almost like the act of killing someone with malice isn't what Nito had in issue with. His real issue was that there was a person that called him worthless and left him to die maliciously.

It's interesting that when he's has power, he assumes a similar position to her. There's a lot of semantics and excuses one could use to justify Nito's actions, but he has a lot of overlap with the person he just killed.

I don't think the mangaka will address this kind of dynamic because harem dynamics are a big part of this work. But I feel like I emotionally get something I should have gotten a long time ago. And I think that it's pretty cool that this work helted me get there.

Dex-chan lover
Murder might be a bit much. He killed the king and princess because they were a threat

the bullies aren’t. Though he can cut off their limbs and heal them over and over til they obey him
You’re saying you wouldn’t want to see him brutally tearing off his former classmate limbs???

Dex-chan lover
For people who ask what will the MC do next, remember the title of this manga. The title itself not about him getting his revenge, but about his "adventure" (guide) in the parallel world.
So maybe after this, there will be more adventures for him in the parallel world that including about his classmates, help solving some kingdom internal affairs, adventure in the demon territory, etc.

Dex-chan lover
I would've far preferred seeing him use his waves of erosion spell instead of manually dismembering her, just to really drive in the point that he's no longer your run of the mill healer. Sure, healers can get physically strong, but I'm pretty sure he's the only one with access to corrosion/rot magic.

Dex-chan lover
Can I choose "Satisfaction of a job well done" as the loot for this kill?

Dex-chan lover
All these people whining MC crossed over the line and rambling about justice this justice that are weird af man. Like wtf you read this manga if not for the revenge plot and the satisfaction when he did so anyway hm?

Out of those revenge manga, this one is probably one of the best out there. Simply because it took only 30 ch to see the revenge comes to fruition and how brutal he did it.

Dex-chan lover
I think I finally get the reason why Tatsumi is good in Akame ga Kiru is a hero.

It's one thing to do a necessary job, it's another thing to revel in the deed.

In some way, in the process to get revenge, Nito started looking as villanous as the villan herself. It almost like the act of killing someone with malice isn't what Nito had in issue with. His real issue was that there was a person that called him worthless and left him to die maliciously.

It's interesting that when he's has power, he assumes a similar position to her. There's a lot of semantics and excuses one could use to justify Nito's actions, but he has a lot of overlap with the person he just killed.

I don't think the mangaka will address this kind of dynamic because harem dynamics are a big part of this work. But I feel like I emotionally get something I should have gotten a long time ago. And I think that it's pretty cool that this work helted me get there.
If only it was intended by the author, depicting his slow descend and the reaction of his surroundings but judging by the audience's reactions here in the comment section it's in all likelihood just meant to satisfy the very basic "eye for n' eye durr" instincts

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, dark as hell....but fully warranted. I imagine the party he is with will look at him differently. But now that he has his revenge, what else is there for him to do? I thought she maybe was a fake, but the system announcement of her death is proof.

Users who are viewing this thread