Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 30.1 - The Day a Country Disappear

Dex-chan lover
Well that was something. I think we all kinda expected that she’d escape at the last minute.

as for what’s next, he does probably need to go tell his classmates that he just killed the princess they all loved and adored. And they’ll try to kill him but he’ll just cut off their limbs and heal them til they listen. . That’ll be fun

im also kinda worried about his new group of friends. They’re clearly concerned about how powerful and sadistic he is. And I think the princess was that One guys sister. So he was clearly struggling watching her get tortured like that.
The Princess was most definitely his step sister and also responsible for his mothers death. So he wouldn't give a shit. He probably is just appalled. That group was killing efficiently and not torturing n shit.

Supporter
What makes this manga stand out from most “revenge manga” is that normally, men dont fight women, there is always a female companion that does the fighting vs. women, but this manga disregards that “righteous men cant be violent against women because it would ruin their image”, a wholesome vengeful antihero that doesnt follow any moral standard is satisfying to read.

Dex-chan lover
Very short chapter about Nito's venting his festering hatred towards one of his many enemies.

Nevertheless, I love this kind of sheer, callous brutality that he inflicted on the bitch here.

It reminds me of the same flavor of brutality inflicted by a Space Marine upon normal human beings, like the ones done by Flesh Tearers during the Second Armageddon War, or Carcharodons during the Badab War.

The ripping, the tearing, the snapping, the crunching and the stomping- and all of these things are done with all of the venom and spite in his heart...
My, my, my, Daddy Khorne is pleased!

Last edited:
Taking care of a trash doesn't mean you're a trash.

Does killing a serial killer out of revenge mean you also become serial killer??

This is why Batman Moral Code is really great but also really flawed.
Like he decided to not kill the joker or any criminal because he didn't want to kill and believe he stopped them. but in reality he just delayed their massacre only for a bit untill they managed to break out of prison and continue their massacre. And even more people killed by said criminal
Read this and give respond to it. I know at this point I am just spamming, but this is important, but to respond to your view, you need to think about this first:

Justice, in human hands, is the peak of Injustice in and of itself

And the keyword to help the meaning of those words is this: Subjectivity.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this was a chapter or something. Felt nothing, perhaps should have build up some characters before this.

Dex-chan lover
all this calling " justice this " " justice that " got me thinking....
it's not about justice, it's revenge, and even if we remove the " revenge " part, it's not about justice or not, it's choosing which a better choice, letting go 2 mass murderer alive ( might do it again probably ) or kill them ( you get this scene )
ya all weird :3

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm so glad we get the confirmation that she's dead. I would hate it if she shows up in the future.

Next his classmates bully

Dex-chan lover
Read this and give respond to it. I know at this point I am just spamming, but this is important, but to respond to your view, you need to think about this first:

Justice, in human hands, is the peak of Injustice in and of itself

And the keyword to help the meaning of those words is this: Subjectivity.
I don't know why you want my responses.
And i didn't even know where this talk about justice come from lmao.

Is it because i used Batman moral code as an example?

Dex-chan lover
You don't lower yourself to the level of scum by killing scum, that's inane self righteous bullshit.
I know I waste my time but I write it anyways: please look up the word self-righteous because shallow people like you (and the other people like you among the commenters) making up the jeering crowd around the proverbial gallows are the pots calling the kettle black. The fact that you people use the word justice yet lack the moral framework necessary to understand that word suggest that it is just a pretext so you can get your fix of sadistic violence. Any excuse is good enough, really.

Dex-chan lover
I am curious about the skill that looted skills from whatever Nito killed. Did he need to choose just one? Or did he get to keep all of whatever the goddess skill looted for him? I mean when the skill loot first appear it was stated that he get to choose what to loot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sure, but on the same token, the bullies' behavior was something serious enough to kill himself over, even if we didn't see most of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some real deep-seated feelings about them, and/or the belief that driving someone to death is also itself deserving of death.
Fair point. They suck

Though that might
The Princess was most definitely his step sister and also responsible for his mothers death. So he wouldn't give a shit. He probably is just appalled. That group was killing efficiently and not torturing n shit.
thx for the clarification. I didn’t think they were very close but I thought he still might’ve cared for her a bit at one time. Good to know he’s just disgusted by torture.

Double-page supporter
Was already kinda confused on it, so just gonna ask it. But what was her relation with the prince guy? Was it his mom, stepmom, sister? I was never sure where she fits in the royal family
Sister

Aggregator gang
Look at how his eyes go out at the end there. He got revenge and finished his goal, but that display left him empty.

Users who are viewing this thread