Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
For those in the previous chapter that talk about justice.
And try so hard to argue and said what the MC do wasn't on the side of justice etc. Even tagged me 3 time to preach about justice when i didn't even comment about or mention justice. Only talk about revenge stuff.

Look, none of them ever consider this justice either. Just a revenge get delivered.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that isekai manga where MC got that barrier power. Whole castle just poof, gone out of existence.

So uh what's next? IIRC there's still MC's classmates right? I kinda forgot whether it was a mass isekai or not.

Group Leader
Reminds me of that isekai manga where MC got that barrier power. Whole castle just poof, gone out of existence.
The castle and surrounding area was compressed into a boulder, so it wasn't exactly the same, but I know the series you're talking about.

Reborn as a Barrier Master

Dude basically just photoshopped the castle out of existence.

Needs some work with the background fill though.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this might provoke the opposite response to what they intended, some idiot is going to see a country summoning heros got wiped off the map and think some demon did it, which isnt exactly wrong I guess but i could definitely see more people being summoned because of this

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this might provoke the opposite response to what they intended, some idiot is going to see a country summoning heros got wiped off the map and think some demon did it, which isnt exactly wrong I guess but i could definitely see more people being summoned because of this
The dude just fundamentally destroyed the governmental body for the entire civilisation. The civil war that results from this would cause other nations to invade (it's a fantastic opportunity). They are less likely to summon heroes, because the nation's defences are now non-existent… it would be too easy.

Dex-chan lover
That will turn into an artificial lake eventually. Quite a deep one as well. If the water doesn't change, however, it won't be such a nice lake. But maybe it will and the lake is going to be a new source of joy for the townspeople.

But then again, if the bedrock has big cracks emptying any accumulating water, it will forever remain just a big, dangerous crater in the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread