Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
the
That will turn into an artificial lake eventually. Quite a deep one as well. If the water doesn't change, however, it won't be such a nice lake. But maybe it will and the lake is going to be a new source of joy for the townspeople.

But then again, if the bedrock has big cracks emptying any accumulating water, it will forever remain just a big, dangerous crater in the ground.
blue devil from tsukimichi?

Dex-chan lover
My only complaint is that the king and princess didn’t get to see him blink their entire castle out of existence
yeah, but he pretty much tortured the king and then made him a literal pool of blood outta him in front of the princess, the one person he really was after... so at least he really gave her some despair

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hooo boy.

Yeah, while all you guys are all "FUCK YEAH! MC FOLLOWED THROUGH!", ya'll are forgetting that this country doesn't exist in a vacuum. There are other countries as well. And while none of them are as powerful?

Uh, yeah. This country just literally got decapitated. And in a way that the other, very important people (like the nobles who are responsible for defending their borders) are not gonna know about for a while. Granted, this also means that future invaders won't know until about the same time, but yeah, you get the idea.

Now.

I'm not saying this out of pity for the ruling class. I'm saying this because in settings like these? You deconstruct them even a little bit, and it becomes a charnel house of rape, murder, and pillaging.

I think the opening track for VNV Nation's album "Praise The Fallen" puts it best:

Orders shouted in a strange guttural tongue that resounded along the walls of the houses, which seemed dead and deserted while, behind the closed shutters, eyes watched the conquerors who, by right of war, were now masters of the city and of the lives and the fortunes of its people.

In their darkened ruins, the inhabitants have given way to the same feeling of panic which is aroused by natural cataclysms. Those devastating upheavals of the Earth, against which wisdom and strength alike are of no avail.

Though the same feeling is experienced wherever the established order of things is upset. When security ceases to exist, when all that was previously protected by the laws of man and nature is suddenly placed at the mercy of brutal, unreasoning force.

The earthquake, burying a whole people beneath the ruins of their houses. The river in spate, sweeping away the bodies of drowned peasants, together with the carcasses of cattle and rafters torn from roofs. And the victorious army slaughtering all who resist, making prisoners of the rest, looting by right of the sword, and thanking their god to the sound of cannon.

All these are terrifying scourges which undermine all our belief in eternal justice and all the trust we have been taught to place in divine protection and human reason.

That. Exactly. That is the fate that awaits the people of this kingdom, who had fuck-and-all to do with the MC's pain and suffering.

If this is what comes to pass, then the MC is gonna find that he's done far worse to far more people that these ass hole rulers did.

And then his class mates are going to be perfectly justified in coming after his stupid revenge-happy ass.

After all, why do you think that demon had such a big grin on his face? It was not just the innocents in that castle. It's because the MC just bought this world an entire fucking Amazon Hub packed to the rafters with nothing but pain and suffering, wholesale, and he's passing the savings on to everyone else.

EDIT: Oh, and BTW? Where do you think this country's treasury was at?

Did anyone see a bunch of money at the bottom of this crater?

No?

Yeah. Guess what? He just fucking disappeared all of this country's funds.

Nice job breaking it, hero.

Dex-chan lover
Hooo boy.

Yeah, while all you guys are all "FUCK YEAH! MC FOLLOWED THROUGH!", ya'll are forgetting that this country doesn't exist in a vacuum. There are other countries as well. And while none of them are as powerful?

Uh, yeah. This country just literally got decapitated. And in a way that the other, very important people (like the nobles who are responsible for defending their borders) are not gonna know about for a while. Granted, this also means that future invaders won't know until about the same time, but yeah, you get the idea.

Now.

I'm not saying this out of pity for the ruling class. I'm saying this because in settings like these? You deconstruct them even a little bit, and it becomes a charnel house of rape, murder, and pillaging.

I think the opening track for VNV Nation's album "Praise The Fallen" puts it best:

That. Exactly. That is the fate that awaits the people of this kingdom, who had fuck-and-all to do with the MC's pain and suffering.

If this is what comes to pass, then the MC is gonna find that he's done far worse to far more people that these ass hole rulers did.

And then his class mates are going to be perfectly justified in coming after his stupid revenge-happy ass.

After all, why do you think that demon had such a big grin on his face? It was not just the innocents in that castle. It's because the MC just bought this world an entire fucking Amazon Hub packed to the rafters with nothing but pain and suffering, wholesale, and he's passing the savings on to everyone else.

No?

to be fair i dont think he ever really needed funds, and i also think he has realized that poofing a castle out of existence would put a target on the kingdom so i think that was the point of his little speech about not being on the side of justice.

Dex-chan lover
Hooo boy.

Now.

No?

reminds me of fff trashero where mc is forced by his party to overthrow a stupid/corrupt prince and all the nobles who were using him

turns out coups are expensive and the corrupt nobles were actually needed for running the country. So the kingdom completely fell apart as soon as the hero s party left.

Dex-chan lover
Hooo boy.

Now.

No?

I wonder if any of the repercussions are going to actually happen. Bring it on author, show us the consequences!

Dex-chan lover
After reading this chapter I noticed that my rating was insufficient and decided to raise it. A friendly reminder to other readers that this manga is currently rated 7.63. So if you haven't already, consider reevaluating your own rating.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair i dont think he ever really needed funds, and i also think he has realized that poofing a castle out of existence would put a target on the kingdom so i think that was the point of his little speech about not being on the side of justice.
It's not about him using the money. It's about the money being there so the country can pay for the military campaign that will inevitably come when other countries invade.

For those in the previous chapter that talk about justice.
And try so hard to argue and said what the MC do wasn't on the side of justice etc. Even tagged me 3 time to preach about justice when i didn't even comment about or mention justice. Only talk about revenge stuff.

Look, none of them ever consider this justice either. Just a revenge get delivered.
Sigh.... Focusing on revenge and disregarding the consequences of his revenge towards the entire world and the people he cares about. What a petty guy. And you support such actions? Pathetic. You know what? People like you are the real reason why WW and big conflicts irl happens these days. The real reason why there's never peace.

Dex-chan lover
If he erased everything what even was the point of infiltrating and brutalizing the princess and the guards and everything else?
Erasing a whole castle is a message too, but is it more satisfactory/proper than displaying the dead king and princess?
Idk, all I see here is mc declaring he's a threat to this world rather than "this is an evil kingdom".

Theres also the consideration that his demon avatar thing said the void would do whatever he wants it to, yet mc was shocked at his power. I'd say its more likely that the demon's doing his thing, but the author probably didn't think that far

Users who are viewing this thread