Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
c'mon guys. can we just talk about the spoiler instead?

tbh i'd hate it more if somehow somewhat his ass classmate become op suddenly and ares somehow live again like a roach.

can we just discuss about the classmate fate after this? i just wish that things that happend in this chapter doesnt made him an enemy for the hero guy cuz he souns reasonable compare to others.

edit: i'll really consider drop or hold this series if those really happend.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Not spoiler, haven't read WN (if that exists), but spoiler tag anyway just in case there is some trigger happy mod:

I get the feeling that the creepy goddess in the spell will end up having him pay with his eternal soul or something poetically cheesy like that at some point :pepehmm: like, reflecting the loss of oneself, ones humanity, sense of purpose or whatever, big revenge trope

Dex-chan lover
Man I need a cigarette after that run of chapters and I don't even smoke. 🚬

Double-page supporter
i was marathon this manga. to think i ended catching up reading this latest chapter hype me all over. this how they shoud slowly build up OP MC. cant wait MC revenge on his old classmate

Dex-chan lover
So... I can guess that the demons will be at ease... or invading; I mean... prime opportunity, amirite?

So... time to go back and get oppai-healz with the Demon kings daughter that you inadvertently married by giving a necklace?
Or is that the wrong series of tropes? I always get confused....

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking about what Bel<the staff> said.

The Black Ego is ties to his will.. what happens if he tried to cast when his will wavered? Does the skill go out of control and Bel could take over his body?

Imagine the black hole suddenly engulf the whole world and eat stuff at random.

Nito probably going to go down in history as the demon who broke the world.

Dex-chan lover
Hooo boy.

Yeah, while all you guys are all "FUCK YEAH! MC FOLLOWED THROUGH!", ya'll are forgetting that this country doesn't exist in a vacuum. There are other countries as well. And while none of them are as powerful?

Uh, yeah. This country just literally got decapitated. And in a way that the other, very important people (like the nobles who are responsible for defending their borders) are not gonna know about for a while. Granted, this also means that future invaders won't know until about the same time, but yeah, you get the idea.

Now.

I'm not saying this out of pity for the ruling class. I'm saying this because in settings like these? You deconstruct them even a little bit, and it becomes a charnel house of rape, murder, and pillaging.

I think the opening track for VNV Nation's album "Praise The Fallen" puts it best:

That. Exactly. That is the fate that awaits the people of this kingdom, who had fuck-and-all to do with the MC's pain and suffering.

If this is what comes to pass, then the MC is gonna find that he's done far worse to far more people that these ass hole rulers did.

And then his class mates are going to be perfectly justified in coming after his stupid revenge-happy ass.

After all, why do you think that demon had such a big grin on his face? It was not just the innocents in that castle. It's because the MC just bought this world an entire fucking Amazon Hub packed to the rafters with nothing but pain and suffering, wholesale, and he's passing the savings on to everyone else.

EDIT: Oh, and BTW? Where do you think this country's treasury was at?

Did anyone see a bunch of money at the bottom of this crater?

No?

Yeah. Guess what? He just fucking disappeared all of this country's funds.

Nice job breaking it, hero.
Eh, if you look at how Bel said he won't hurt those that the MC thinks innocent, there should be some smudges in the crater but no. I believe it's the artist not going towgo the extra mile for ants.
We'll see what happen next.

But you're right. This is not well thought-out revenge but revenge is revenge. Maybe this is the arc where MC actually learn about the plice of revenge since HOW CAN YOU EVEN TOP THAT?
MC is too powerful

Double-page supporter
Well shit, I binged it all in a single sitting and now I need to wait for more 😭

Aggregator gang
For all those about: 1) the innocents in the castle: the king and princess expected Dragon's heart to invade and it was late night. So there was already not a lot of staff active and present in the castle. In addition, the invasion took a bit of time and the alarm was launched very early, so the staff probably escaped. It's not certain, but it's quite possible. It's also possible that the staff lived in the castle. But the possibility that there was no more staff in the castle is quite possible.
2) Power Vacuum: a) the country seems to not have a lot of great relations with other countries, so there is an high chance that it will be invaded.
b) even if it's not invaded, only the castle was destroyed. Other noble families and generals were not affected, so they could easily take control. There are a risk of civil war but if that happen, other countries will invade, so if the rest of the high-ups are at least a bit intelligent, they will unite even if they need to make compromises.

Users who are viewing this thread