Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
I can see him loosing his shit if anything happen to the girls!...
... MC committed suicide (jumped from school roof), his whole revenge was because the Summon saved him (main point) and afterwards he was thrown away.

if the Girls are death he would simple committed suicide. or is his mental illness magically healed?

Dex-chan lover
I waited around half a year so I can binge the whole revenge climax and I'm somehow extremely satisfied by how it played out. Now let's see where this new arc takes us

Dex-chan lover
... MC committed suicide (jumped from school roof), his whole revenge was because the Summon saved him (main point) and afterwards he was thrown away.

if the Girls are death he would simple committed suicide. or is his mental illness magically healed?
Wait, didn't I say that? Ofc he's mentaly unstable, that's the whole point of the story! The difference was he didn't have all this power back on Earth! Ha blamed everyone for his problems and lashed out even on those who tried helping him! Idk if some adult tried helping! But he choose to give up...
Now, he wouldn't just quietly off himself! He would take the whole world with him!

Dex-chan lover
lhBy3QJ.jpg
I guess you can say that's real fuckin' Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ (2019)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Black wings kinda outdated and mc enough dark alone give some vibrant colours

Users who are viewing this thread