Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

here we go again, automatic drop. what is up with these salty fuckstwerps? is it really that interesting read stories about a guy who took revenge and made himself worse than those who bullied him? people need to check their moral compass and they're into this stuff. 😕

Double-page supporter
@solaz $50 for one page in full color, $35 in black and white I guess. That's one of the cheapest though lol.

wow, really? Even the only girl who stands up for him he puts as a bystander??? She was waiting for MC to ask for help but since he didn't it wasn't like she could force him out of the situation, he would eventually fall under another bully if he didn't stand up for himself

the edginess here is just too much and not even well-founded, no thanks for me

@kanaloa Gee, it's almost like it was going to be one of those revenge stories based on the synopsis. Why even bother reading this manga if you're just going to say that lol.

@Pxlaris I don't read the summary for any manga I read. I just jump into it. People can be bias in how they present the summary to make it positive or negative based on their opinions. Other people's opinions aren't what I need when I read a story. After I get the gist of this manga I dropped and the first page explained everything. lol

These types of stories enable mass shooters or potential ones if you ask me. I won't spend anymore time than I did on the first page for trash like this not to mention that there's nothing unique about these types of stories. I want quality..not quantity. I'm here to have a good read not to just read to waste my time. You should think on that.

"MUH EDGE" there you go whiner gonna whine, it's the first chapter !, I for one is waiting how the plot develop.

Aggregator gang
This is having no sense. I understand the "bullying" part, but why the heck did that woman have more authority than the king there? And why the hell did he decide to destroy the whole country while the only ones who hurted him were that woman, his classmates and the bullies.
Tobe honest, the "weakest class get dumped and vow to revenge" is getting boring.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I've seen this one. It also had a lot of rape in it. Oh, wait it was another manga with literally the same premise. Oh well.
Anyways, what's with these shitty edgy revenge fantasy/isekais and the healing magic being considered weak? Do they not get injured? Seems kind of odd to me. I would understand if it was something like "Filthy Peasant" class, but healer? That sounds quite helpful, actually.

Aggregator gang
Naaaah man really? The "tch, tch" guy got occupation SAGE? Really ? Nooo man u kidding me rn. Bullying really? oh right it's era without smartphones, sounds recorders anything so you can let them bully you yes yes very good. Good start already

That women makes no sense. Aren't you the one wasting the country's effort by deporting him ? Even if he would have little use (which I don't think is the case), a little is still better than nothing !

Double-page supporter
"Healer" is not a worthless job. I'm not following the logic here. A guy who can heal others or cast healing magic is really useful to have. I get the cruel irony of a suicidal person being given the power to help others, but that's definitely not where this is going.

''who needs tanks or heals when you can burst down the monsters in seconds"... now... vs normal mobs that's ok... but bosses? haha, no.

I really don´t like the MC. During the bullying, he pretty much shoved away the one girl who was trying to help him just to then go all "Why is nobody trying to help me?"
I am not saying that the bullies are not in the wrong, but his stance of just letting things going on was definitely not helpfull.

Aggregator gang
Real gamers: healers are in demand in parties
Mangakas: healers are trash and useless

Not even angry at this story, too cliche. More annoyed at dumb mangakas hopping on the hate wagon and following the same retarded logic.

Well WTF!! This MC is the type of a guy, who like get served and not do a thing and blame other for everything. lol That megane girl clearly tried to help but he refused and denied her gesture and then he blames her as bystander. What does he expect from a stranger, sacrifice herself for him (just an example).?

Users who are viewing this thread