Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun: Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - An Encounter (2)

Double-page supporter
tbf, the entire point of this show was for a victim of bullying to get revenge on the bullies... But what if the victim was actually someone that deserved to be bullied? The MC is actually the most braindead character ever. How does someone become so fucking retarded? He got played before, and he's getting played again. This fucking author doesn't understand character development, so he rips off every other revenge isekai.

Are you serious? That's how the mc reacts to someone who just tried to kill him? This is some slapstick comedy sh*t, because the author f-ing betrayed the premise he was selling.

The rage settled down and now there's just disappointment. Revenge isekai seems to be really a cursed genre.

Aggregator gang
@coolbond what? i'm talking about the fact series like this on which has raw up to chapter 7 out go untranslated by "the group" that picked them up first for months then when someone else translates a single chapter the group says they were about to release a chapter and they got sniped, it happen nearly every time in both manga and novel translations.

Dex-chan lover
not sure how i feel about him. maybe he just didn't see them as a danger, but being attacked multiple times for no reason and still letting them go as easily feels weird.

Aggregator gang
@Lanfear so guy banned me cause i called him out on the fact he liked using the term community as a defense saying some one that pick up a novel and immediately translated like 7 chapters sniped him when he had on done the first over a year prior as a teaser. said the guy had to respect the community standards i told him if you talk with other translators about who does what that called networking, much like real life you can get assholes in your community and they don't have to do anything to your standard just cause they are in the same area, i mean i don't like my neighbor but what can i do really?

Dex-chan lover
I forgot all about this manga. Also amused by the commenters:

If MC didn't kill the other party: "What a retarded bitch! He's such a pussy! If I were an isekai'd student I would have just killed them! Revenge isekais are always like this!" <---Something like this manga
If MC DID kill the other party: "OMG I can't believe how edgy this guy is, he should have used logic to solve his problem, he's retarded! Revenge isekais are always like this!" <---Something like Fukushuu o Koinegau

last page: "when you were gonna last hit the enemy you worked so much to waste all of your hp/mp then suddenly, your team mate got the kill" or "you were on a quadra kill/maniac then all of the suddend your team mate stole your pentakill/savage"

@zarian2 but this one is justified, because the mc was threatened by the same group twice (consecutively) and there is no retribuition, no punishment and no warning from his part when he has control of the situation (and there is still possibility of him joining the group). How are we supposed to give an ounce of respect to a character like that when it clearly shows he doesn't know how to deal with the situation accordingly?

Thanks for giving us this chapter.
Would love to see more but beggars can't be choosers.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so this guy wants to kill a random bystander on the street because he witnessed their presence, and he's supposed to have the moral compass to distinguish corruption from justice? Get the fuck out of here.

Fed-Kun's army
The sheer audacity. Unbelievable.
I don't like where this is heading. I'm dropping this

The jerk tried to killed mc twice but when mc tried to fight back the bitch has the audacity to beg for her friend life.
And mc bought that? Man, you deserved to be bullied.

Dex-chan lover
There's one word to describe how this encounter feels: contrived.

Users who are viewing this thread