Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

It'll be interesting to see how he levels up his skills and-
Another OP character off the bat again huh?

"Who in the world thinks healing is weak?"

Stupid people, that's who. Get me a rusty knife that I can cut you with and see just how fun it is to be mocking healers capable of curing you afterwards.

There better be redeeming character interaction, because the skills and powers traits is already out of the fucking window if its another "oh guess im OP now" MC.

0/10

Pet peeve for me in terms of story.
What is the point of this story if the main character becomes overpowered in chapter 2?

That's not even a spoiler, I can't believe how bizarrely fast that happened.

Fed-Kun's army
Im pretty fine with the usual OP/isekai/revenge stuff, no critic from me for this but... how they always try to be sooo dark and be so unrealistic in it... yes, people do bully other people into suicide, but the whole class (except 2 a bit) not caring a shit after they obviously heard that he tried to kill himself and then got killed by the people that summoned them? Yeeaaah... no... it just trys too hard to make everyone soo evil instead of crafting a more believable start :x

Dex-chan lover
some times i feel like the authors are just beating their meat while writing isekais

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx : in moba and mmo everybody would agree that a healer is a must have. And when they lose they trash talk the healer because they think he wasn't good enough. Not because there was a healer in the team.

And in moba and mmo you don't care if you die. Sure, you lose a game but that's all. You don't suffer, you don't lose part of your capacity to do things even if you have only one hp, you don't fear to get disease you don't stay dead.

The isekai situation would be the same as us killing or banning all the pharmacists and doctors.

Well i will try to explain some logic.. but not quite logic..

[ul]The MC got the weakest job by that world standard, but not by "Earth" standard. As the world says "A knife can be used to cook as a chef, but also can be used to kill people as warrior. it depends on the wearers". ingame world "Healer/Support" can be a killer depends on how you build it. and not to mention the MC got the "Reversal" after drink the potion. [/ul]

[ul]The MC got teleported by some BITCH, the Bitch use skill "Random Teleport" which claimed to get it to the most dangerous area when it activated as a security system of the bitch kingdom.[/ul]

[ul]MC got teleported to the most "Dangerous" place, but fortunately it was straight into the "Treasure" place, where the risk is high it is also possible the reward is should be OP (Incase you guys know the rules of playing game RPG, MMORPG, etc. that based on leveling). Remember this is a "Random Teleport" , so yeah it is possible for him to get there. [/ul]

[ul]There is a "MIMIC" that have level 500 and was easily killed. Remember this is a "TREASURE" room in the "Dangerous" zone or area, so we can see this "MIMIC" as also part of the reward. And fortunately it is weak to the corrosion and was caught off guard. you can think of it as an "Event" in game where some monster has high level but easy to kill. it is like killing a golden slime that gave you plenty EXP. [/ul]

Well to put it simple for readers with "so-so" experience it called "PLOT-ARMOR" but with Strong Scene that appear soo obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread