Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck's sake! I get that isekai is super-saturated so the author is made to jump right into the action to try and hook new readers, but why the ultra-retarded cliches of a profession that's in no way bad, being considered awful, the kingdom being turbo-assholes and the ridiculously rushed leveling, all for the sake of starting the hero's path to revenge as quickly as possible? Revenge needs a solid and believable set-up to be satisfactory and slow growth is the most satisfying part of any level-based isekai, why the hell are they throwing these out the window?

Can't give the series an objective review being only 3 chapters in, but boy is the beginning plagued with some of the worst cliches of revenge isekai. The only positive so far is that the art looks satisfactory with a moderate level of detail. And at least the basis for his revenge towards his bullies is plausible as he was driven to suicide, although the author could have picked something harsher than being made a gofer for demonstrating the bullying.

I wonder if this gonna be a solid revenge series...
I usually found this type of weakest to OP MC tends to give no fuck on revenge once they turn to strongest. They just kill whoever oppose them and didn't bother to search and destroy their revenge enemy.
It is usually the other side that keeps poking the MC.

EDIT: I tried to read the web novel but had to rage quit. MC so fucking retarded.

is it really as bad as i heard?

Why the fuck can't we have a manga where the mc has to struggle in order to be better theneveryoen else? This manga almos had me. I almsot though the mc would aveto struggle. Even after he drank that weird juice. I thought he would still have to struggle but no. This shit is just stupid. This is just arifureta but worse.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this shit a Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi copy without the MC?
Man, this MC is edgy af

Contributor
Most of these isekai stories wouldn't be such appalling garbage if there was actual pacing behind the main character's growth. But nah, instead everything is handed to him on a silver platter conveniently right in front of him. The only challenge these protagonists ever face is getting into a girl's pants but those are practically handed to him too.

This is bad. Like really. put some pace to the story man. Stretch it a bit. Nothing feel deserved for this guy yet nothing feel as if he worked for either.

It's a shame, the events in chapter 4.1 in the WN are better presented. As shown in this manga, it seems like a watered down shounen isekai battle manga.

Hopefully the author does a better job in the next coming chapters.

There are something things this manga has done well so far, and there are something which have been terribly generic and edgy. Reader beware?

Well lets see where it goes from here now the intro chapters are done

can someone plz translate more of this one, its good and there are more chapters but its all in ching chong

Fed-Kun's army
God fucking damn it LHtranslations. Its been 2 fucking months of waiting, what the hell are you doing?

Dex-chan lover
Only the first few pages were actually good thanks to the artist.
But I suppose a manga artist can only fill in the blanks so much considering how web novels are usually written.

I am sorry if I may sound rude but can you please update faster because this is one of my top 5 favorite manga so please can the updating process go a little faster I know it takes a lot of work to translate if your not the native speaker of the language trust me I have tried it, the translation to English is soo confusing and you may have a busy life but can you please take into consideration of what I am asking you and again I am sorry if I sounded rude honestly if I find someone that like manga like me I will recommend this comic and I hope that you are healthy and safe as your supporter ❤️✌🏼

Users who are viewing this thread