Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

I have a lot to say about this story, but in short, I don't really like it, starting from the first chapter. The author didn't do a good job of convincing me he was backed into a corner. And, after he gets away from the TWO classmates who actually bullied him, and gets out of the immediate predicament he finds himself in, it's stereotype central. This isn't even a revenge story, to be honest. But my real problem...

My real problem is that there's absolutely no way he would level up so much just from killing a frickin' mimic. Those things are Lv 2, with a mere 12 AC and 58 HP. Give me a torch, and I could take one. Well, but if it grew limbs a la Dark Souls, then I could kind of understand it.

I think if he had become the student of the "king of snakes", it would be much more interesting than just killing him. what he could learn from this guy would be for sure absurd

As a fellow Neet, I won't complain about this Neet's isekai, however, it is fair to mention that the revenge story is absolutely nonexistent.
Might as well rename this manga to "An easy life in another world as a former Neet" or "I was being bullied by my classmates because I am a Neet, and after we were summoned to another world, I became a godly being with the title healer but I am actually better at offense magic" if it were a light novel.

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaan, being able to heal your comrades sure does sound like a sucky skill. 🙄

Supporter
So far... it's not as "edgelord trash" as the first couple of chapters indicated it would be.
A couple of chapters in and it seems to have potential, I'd venture this manga will end up ranking between 6 and 7.5
I'll probably be sticking around for this manga.

Edgelord is much better than pacifist cuck and this one is the latter. 4/10 its bad.

This manga deserves its 6 star rating, heck it should be lower. Mc promises to get revenge on them, later on says revenge isn't everything. He also stands by as his female teamates are sexually and verbally harassed. Hes also told by the king of serpents to keep his powers and especially his healer class hidden, he then straight away reveals his healer class and starts showing off his op powers to knight girl. He also almost gets killed twice by some random guy and just lets him off scot free. Overall this manga is asssssss

@frash_17,9
"female teamates are sexually and verbally harassed " good one
the rest is true tho, the irony

The guy accidently dropped his 'revenge' from his back pocket while walking or He must've left it somewhere. He eventually find it, or at least I hope he would.

Double-page supporter
This is pretty good so far,the mc is kinda badass but does not give a damn bout revenge,and second girl a.k.a the demon girl is best girl and is better than that annoying knight girl

Group Leader
@liljayyyy You see, what is happening here is called, "plot". He has always been feeble, and now his character is developing. This is one of the best I've read.

Actually has plot. Probably in the B tier of all isekai, also the demon girl is probably a a tier waifu

Users who are viewing this thread