No Guard Wife - Ch. 39

Her offence is suppose to maxed out yet the idea of using her destructive power makes her freeze.

Group Leader
2Le4UlO.png

Dex-chan lover
Having a wife who has got 0 defense must be pretty entertaining

Dex-chan lover
It's not so much that Kouki-san can withstand Juri's 255 attack power, but his quick HP regen power lets him barely survive her initial attack and then counter, wrecking her 0 defense and winning the day (and night, iykwim).

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz A doujinshi subject matter that we all are desperately awaiting.

I'm only confounded by the fact that she isn't pregananant yet.

Fed-Kun's army
~Bon appétit Kouki-kun.

Indeed, a wise choice. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I still dont know why this has the dj tag? Also i didn't understand why the other girl was jealous. That page made little sense to me.

@ RPWPA because, and i may be wrong on this, this is technically the non - H version , with H version being the main story. I do not know if this is right or not so you'll have to check, i just read that somewhere on the kissmanga comment section

@RPWPA she’s not jealous of Juri (the FMC) but of the husband because she finds Juri cute as she says on the bottom right. Jealous in a joking sort of way :) like she would want her as her wife

@Ijxz
I get that she is cute, I just didn't understand what page 3/6 meant? IDK if it is a translation error or me not being a native English speaker is the issue here.

@zekkendo
I get that point but a lot of the twitter published manga here don't have it which is why I was asking.

@RPWPA

well, not all twitter manga get published, physical copies. a lot of them stay online on twitter or pixiv.

this is dj cause it is printed (through bookwalker, but still independently. kinda like how you can print your own novels through barnes and nobles or amazon)

at least, i think that's what the difference is.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment there I thought there was a NTR yuri moment coming.
My disappointment is inconmensurable and my day is ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread