No Home - Ch. 113 - Haejoon Goh and Eunyung Baek (8)

Aggregator gang
AWWW MAN, THE MOTHER WAS HAPPY THAT LITTLE HAEJOON DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING AND WAS HONEST
AND ALSO HAEJOON BELIEVING EUNYUN AAAAAAAAAAA
THAT ELDERLY SON OF A BITCH WITH WHAT RIGHT HE IS GOING TO CRITICIZE, HE NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR FIRST AND GET A LIFE
BUT SO CUTE THAT HAEJOON DEMANDS AN APOLOGY
a01fb039bcb093f2118f7ca46bc17b30.jpg

This story has had me in a chokehold these past few days and somehow it just KEEPS getting BETTER !!! Incredible. So good. Amazing. Haejoon believing Eunyung, standing up for him, and demanding an apology. I love what they're slowly building SO MUCH

rereading no home for the second time and only making an account now just to comment... i'm so sad (in a bittersweet way) that i could cry (happy tears) ... eunyung and haejoon have come so far, because now, haejoon's standing up for eunyung like how his mother did for him...

i remember a few chapters ago, eunyung was talking about how teachers were usually had bad personalities, and the ones most commonly found with them were old people, and in a specific age range; then, haejoon disagreed
with eunyung, and eunyung asked him to prove it, only for haejoon to think of his mom first :(

even though haejoon ran away from his mom, he still loved her, which is why he was so affected by her death, because he looked up to her as a role model too, because that was all he had, and all he had was a good mother (his perception of her although soured because of her belief in the occult affecting the ways other perceived him, and he was a child back then, and got bullied for it, and i believe that should be counted as trauma too, lashing out at others in fights as a defense mechanism)

which is why the moment he sees eunyung stealing, he first gets angry at him due to both his mindset surrounding thievery — he remembers what how was like as a child — and then in this chapter, eunyung gets accused of stealing again, but instead of being angry like before, he approaches him gently like how his mother did — he remembers how he was like as a child — and when the shopkeeper lets eunyung go, he demands for him to apologize to eunyung — he remembers how his mother was like

unfortunately since eunyung is not his child though he does not admire haejoon the same way he did for his mother but thats FINEEEEEEE haejoon goh my goat and one and only 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread