No Home - Ch. 160 - Thanksgiving and Sports Festival (13)

woohoo, sports festival! surely everything's okay now and a certain cat-and-dog duo won't beat the ever loving shits out of eachother too much this time!

Aggregator gang
NOW ON THE COVER THE COMPLICATED AURA OF EUNYUNG IS INFECTED BY HAEJOON'S DEPRESSIVE AURA, JUST AS IN PREVIOUS COVER HAEJOON'S AURA WAS THE ONE INFECTED BY EUNYUNG'S; THIS MEANS THAT BOTH ARE ENTERING THEIR DEEP SELF OF THE OTHER OR IDK
cde6e05bc29bba445c802b5e535ceff8.jpg

AAAAAAA HAEJOON REALLY WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM, NOT JUST BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THEY WERE THE SAME BUT BECAUSE HE ALSO THOUGHT MAYBE THEY COULD BECOME LIKE EACH OTHER'S FAMILY😭😭😭
Haejoon reflecting on how he is bothered by others who are happy and how he feels that his personality is getting worse was hurting me
BUT THANK YOU HYUN SUNBAE, NOW I LIKE YOU VERY MUCH, SINCE THE PREVIOUS SUPERVISOR INCIDENT I LIKED YOU, I HOPE YOU APPEAR MORE OFTEN
bd1879a69164b722ddae1f1e6fc4789a.jpg

That dream of Haejoon seeing Eunyung almost kill himself becoming his mother left me hurt, but thank Haejoon later went to apologize because he was afraid that it will happened, that was nice, problem solved😸👍

Group Leader
dang, is what he said to hyun the truth? did he really just push friendship on eunyung because they were in the same position? I don't think so, but they're definitely super different. I don't think haejoon's personality is getting worse either. I think it's really normal to go through rough patches when you're not only a teenager but also when you've recently lost your only family. Sometimes when I get really frustrated with these characters I have to remember that they're all just kids, most of them in really shitty situations T-T

OH hyun sunbae is the third year guy who stood up for them in the new dorm arc....

Users who are viewing this thread