No Home - Ch. 194 - Eunyung Baek's Home (3)

Fed-Kun's army
now i can finnaly talk about this series with other people!
i feel that this story arc will give some much needed backstory to eyung, and some more characters to hate

Fed-Kun's army
I missed the comments!! Thank you WhataFruit for your hard work on this series!

Double-page supporter
COMMENTS ARE BACK AND NOW I CAN PROFUSELY THAN YOU SIR WHATAFRUIT FOR CONTINUALLY BRINGING ME JOY WITH THIS SERIES THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT QUALITY HARD WORK!!!

Fed-Kun's army
OMG OMG COMENTS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeee
Eunyungs mom's like my grandma back then frfr fhdsjkalghahjgkdsl

Thank you for the amazing translations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming here to thank whatafruit. THANK YOU, I have been waiting for comments to return so we can all thank you again for your hard work!!

WHAAT COMMENTS ARE BACK!? well first off thank you so fucking much whatafruit for translating you deserve the world im so serious. im really excited to see more chapters!

Group Leader
Finally the comments are back! Also I'm really proud of these two having each other backs now.

Contributor
Oh nice, comments are back. Thank you for your work over the past year!

Not to say that Eunyung is lying this time, but you would think Haejoon wouldn't immediately act upon the things Eunyung says by now. He could be 100% telling the truth this time but it'll still blow up in Haejoon's face somehow

Dex-chan lover
MORE LIKE PINCHE MADRE JASJDJASDJAS ESE SIMPLE COMENTARIO ME HIZO EL DÍA, lastima no soy hombre por lo que no puedo decir "right" 😞
What a disgusting mother, it seemed to me that she wanted to be aparent as the only one who was suffering from having a child "like that"
This arc going to be a rage arc and I'm here for it
76c36299f8b2b01280bc93a1aeeed8d3.jpg

oohhh what. i knew smth was wrong but now that pinching thing makes sooo much sense. my older brother used to do that :( i would crazy and my mom would be like DONT YOU START HITTING HIM but saying mom he pinched me... as a response sounded stupid as hell

Users who are viewing this thread