No Home - Ch. 258 - Eunyung Baek 2 (12)

Double-page supporter
im sorry i returned to this manhwa after awhile and my brain is fuzzy remembering U_U

can anyone give me a brief summary or chapter numbers for the egg donor??
in chapter 254, his mother was talking about her abuse and how she'll never forgive her father cause apparently the abuse she went through was worse than what Eunyung suffered 🤷‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
This was such a good chapter man.. The respect I have for Haejoon is immeasurable. Even though he had to physically push Eunyung out of the way, he knew how important it was to remove Eunyung's parents from his life. He wasn't complacent and knew this wasn't something Eunyung could do on his own. He's helping Eunyung realize his very possible dream of living in Seoul by helping him study, helping him break bad habits of stealing, helping him hang out with the right crowd. He's literally pulling him out of the pit he's been in his whole life. Something that Eunyung thought was impossible. I dont wanna think what would've happen to Eunyung if haejoon wasn't in this comic so thank Wanan he is.

Haejoon really is goated and one of my favorite characters of all time

Thank you Whatafruit bro I love this series so much but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna end soon so I hope you find another masterpiece by the time you finish translating this

Users who are viewing this thread