No Home - Ch. 200 - Eunyung Baek's Home (9)

Dex-chan lover
thank you all your hard work in translating! i'm so worried abt eunyung T-T

Last edited:
Contributor
Eey 200 chapters! Thank you Wanan and thank you Whatafruit!

Well. At least he isn't a violent or angry drunk. Yet. Hell, now we know he loves his friends, which is nice. Still, given his past being around alcohol, I can't feel too great knowing about any of this

Welcome to Room 305 is less than 200 chapters? Ah shit, I gotta reread and catch up. It's just been so long...

History almost repeated itself
THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!! Also congrats to the artist for 200 chapters!!

Congratulations on reaching the 200 chapters 💖 thank u so much for translating 🍪a cookie for you

Aggregator gang
I’m so worried for Eunyung, given how he was avoiding alcohol, what made him drink it? was it because Haejoon used violence on him when Eunyung thought he could trust him? or because he really didn’t want to go back home? but to think he’d drink rather than escape somewhere...
and now that he’s so drunk, he might reveal something to Haejoon.

And congrats on 200 chapters to both Wanan and WhataFruit! i mean, i can’t thank Wanan personally, but WhataFruit, thanks for translating 200 chapters for a bunch of weirdos on the internet and all your hard work! You’re awesome! :D

That cover image of Eunyung doing a handstand genuinely suprised me lolol
Congrats on 200 chapters ^^!!!!! Thank you for translating whatafruit🙏🙏

Double-page supporter
Eunyung was like:
65ec7ae9718582ee84863e81fd5b24b1.jpg

Im glad haejoon is getting to know just how much eunyung has helped and had his back when he wasnt able to see it (bc eunyung would never tell him 😭). And all that is a product of how genuinely haejoon has treated eunyung this whole time. It's kinda crazy to see how quickly eunyung folds whenever haejoon does his damn puppy face because eunyung KNOWS that haejoon means it, and is genuinely sorry every time he messes up.

Similarly to how haejoon feels sorry he manhandled eunyung, eunyung feels sorry for getting on haejoon's case about it bc that's how haejoon was able to survive until now. They're both very understandably traumatized but still trying to help each other through it all 😭😭

i'm really fond of how wanan utilizes embarrassment in this... often seeing characters get embarrassed and blush not in romantic or comedic situations, but in very serious ones, where they're humiliated to be called on their bluff, or degraded by someone else... that it's not just a cute or funny emotion... i don't know if this makes sense but i just like it. wanan is very good

Users who are viewing this thread