No Home - Ch. 264 - Goodbye, Home. (5)

Man, the chapter’s cover art really looks like Marie, Minju, and Hara are waving bye to us… And poor Haejoon, I can’t imagine how it feels to be moving on to adulthood without his mom being there to see any of it… 😭😭😭

There can’t really be just 5 chapters left right? Even though I’ve been reading for almost two years now, it feels like yesterday since I caught up… this chapter feels super bittersweet on so many levels 😭

I’m betting he’s hallucinating and it’s either, A. Uncle, B. One of the bros (hope it Mary, doesn’t make sense but she’s the goat) and C. His moms ghost.

Aggregator gang
Five chapters left... I have never felt more confident in a good ending for a series. There is no way Wanan won't stick the landing
There can’t really be just 5 chapters left right? Even though I’ve been reading for almost two years now, it feels like yesterday since I caught up… this chapter feels super bittersweet on so many levels 😭
fuck me, didn't think it was going to end so soon
I wouldn't have minded reading another 200 chapters... -_-

I hope we get
''Yes Home''
after this

Dex-chan lover
goddammit I felt that, come on Haejoon you got people that also care for you, you are not alone, make your mom proud :qq: :qq: :qq:

Group Leader
It feels like yesterday when I began reading this series. It feels weird that I can remember most of the scenes in this manhwa when most of the manga I read will be forgotten in a week. That's how deep its effect has on me. I really feel like these guys are part of my life. It's so fucking sad to see this series end.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SOBBING WHY 😭 WHY MUST YOU DO THIS WANAN..... awesome translation as usual ❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread