No Home - Ch. 28 - Juwan Park (5)

Aggregator gang
I have a lot of empathy for his mom. She’s probably a housewife without much attachment to the outside world and a husband that clearly loathes her. Her children are probably everything to her and she’s scared of letting that go.

I also think she’s in the wrong for treating her son like that. He’s no longer a young child. He’s a young adult. He should be allowed to become independent and stop relying so much on his mother.

Overall just a very human situation and regardless of who is in the right or who is in the wrong, I think there are solutions to this that could benefit them both.

Contributor
Man what a completely normal family problem, and yet it hurts as much as the previous one. It's too relatable. Eunyung, please come out with some extremely tragic backstory that is hard to personally connect with to ease this less heavy but too damn relatable frustration

Group Leader
Draw the dicks.
Anyway, I get why his mom is acting nuts but she needs to tone it down a bit. A pet, a hobby, a job or something will help her reign that crazy energy in since the dad ain't gonna do shit. Woo your wife, man!

Dex-chan lover
BAHAHAHAHDJAJDJAS I REALLY LIKE WHATAFRUIT
7b6682776c5394c89d380f6e73ae43376d382a6d3d127841ed97c038cfc21280.png

Users who are viewing this thread