No Home - Ch. 40 - Marie Kim (1)

@WhataFruit Thanks so much for translating this! Wanan is so good at writing characters, reading this has been a great start to 2021 :D

To add to the actual chapter: I really hope we're gonna see Marie sitting at the kitchen table together with all the guys later on :D

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, this arc.............
I have seen the raws and it gave me big cramps.... It's sad that there's lots of ppls that are still stuck thinking like that irl :(
But also????????? SIX Main Characters??? Oh MY gOD that's amazing?????????

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also nice pic at the end notes scanlator-nim, very OP :D!!!!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
I can kinda see why the mom left between the mess and the grandma; 4th grade in Korea means she was around 10 years when the mom ditched, right?
Guess I should start prepping my heart now. At least the neighbour seems to care. Thank you ever so much for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
SIX MAIN CHARACTERS YAS YASS I CAN'T WAIT.
anw Haejoon smiling when Juwan ask him to go back with him. bitch I fell for him so hard.
Kim Marie looks likable. This is going to be a rollercoaster.

YO
so first off DAMNNNN that was a TEARJERKER. Haejoon is such a good kid I-
the writing is well done, and the interactions are just too real...

anyways
Continuing my theorizing..

Haejoon is a person suffering from something that is a lot like ptsd. Obvious seems obvious.
Eunyeung is still a sociopath. People have more extreme images of sociopathy in their head, believe me, he's not on the extreme extreme spectrum, it just shows when he's in a difficult situation.
Juwan is someone with a emotionally unstable mother, so the best I can give him is an anxiety disorder, but his mom needs counseling badly. I'm glad they worked it out, but it doesn't mean it stay good. They'll need it.
New character is someone I don't know yet since i didn't read this chapter juuuust yet. SO! will update when i've got my ideas

Group Leader
Lol at the authors description, which was kinda obvious in retrospect

Name a more foreboding webtoon combo than grandmas and "[female child] you need to take care of your male superiors *cough* I mean dad and brother"

Double-page supporter
We started the arc of Marie! I'm going to cry like so much
How horrible to see how grandma told her, being so small, how she should take care of older people, like??? At least the aunt is nice

Thumbnail

Users who are viewing this thread