No Home - Ch. 40 - Marie Kim (1)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, slow down. She's in fourth grade? As in grade school? Why is she about to (not) live in same dorm as highschoolers?

a flashback for sure... check her legs while she was sitting. first one was her as a child, in the last one her feet were both on the ground (she grew up).
might be bc of the art style that made it confusing lmao

Dude I can alr feel the smiling depression coming from the empty dinner table

She’s so cute ;__;

Looks like there’ll be a new addition to the haunted house!

Man, I just got sucker-punched with reminder that Haejoon hasn't had a single friend up til now (and he's what? 2nd, 3rd year?). Kid's like 17 or so, and no wonder he's so understanding and careful with Juwan..

Marie Kim's story is already preparing to hit me right in the heart, isn't it

Dex-chan lover
I was confused a bit lmao. Seems like it was a flashback in the first scene.

Contributor
Damn who just makes a fourth grader do all the work in the house. What the shit. And she's still doing it well into high school? Damn I'm predicting some punches to the gut

Yeah no one was expecting ghosts to be a massive thing. But if it's seasoning, you can't just put a pinch in and call it a day! Put a ghost in the background or let the new characters see them when Eunyung and Jaehoon are idk out having a fistfight or something

Thank you for the translation !!

Marie looks so cute, I wonder how she'll be introduced to the guys

Isn't it the time they put something else in HJ body beside tears and his mom?! T.T

Good girl marie

2 more person to unlock

Users who are viewing this thread