No Home - Ch. 42 - Marie Kim (3)

Thank you for the translation ! Don't worry Translator, your sexy body is printed in our brain, we know it's there without needing to show it off.

Yeah that was to be expected... Poor Haejoon can't catch a break lol

OH NO THE DIALOGUE WAS SO GOOD T^T
I can't decide if "reading" ahead was a good idea or not... It's so much better now when I understand the text but if haven't read ahead my blood would be boiling right now because the dialogue also makes the whole thing even more infuriating.
I like Marie, her situation is one of the worst out of the kids so far (this will be more obvious later) and that makes her sympathetic but to those who are giving her the benefit of the doubt: don't. She's an effing brat.

Soo... marie's family might approve her to move into dorms since she get a big scoop?

But still ! Our Haejoon will hurt in the process again! T.T

Maaaannnnn... My poor Joonie. It already sucks that people judge him by how he looks and now this? 😭

i understand that marie has her reasons but if it comes at the expense of mr. nice guy haejoon, i ! do ! not ! care !!

Bro I can't- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(The tiny *bonk* at the bottom was what really got me)

Aggregator gang
@peepeedrizzle ikr, that's just cheap and bullshit. Please stay away from Haejoon (your name is very... descriptive btw)

My boy doesn't deserve this. Please Author, just have one good thing happen to him.

ahahaha, the staple journalist character who tries to slander the main character

ah, the staple journalist character who tries to slander the main character

Users who are viewing this thread