No Home - Ch. 46 - Marie Kim (7)

Group Leader
So I can call her a bitch now, right?
That bitch! Eff her and her stupid family crap, I will eat my words in the future but right now she's a whole biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Thanks for the chapter!

marie is so effin selfish i cant even. how is it the usual garbage eunyung became the one who believes in haejoon the most... what a character development. and this means a lot considering the situation, as eunyung pointed out himself, there's basically no one who stood by haejoon's side.

this manhwa is so raw (in term of feelings) and so hard to read sometimes but you just cant help but get addicted. thank you again for translating and bringing this to us!

Both the bullies kid and marie are bitches, the bullies kid is just trying to blame everyone and Marie is just plain selfish

Syf

Double-page supporter
at this point everyone is afraid to take responsibility which is pretty understandable, its very scary

@4eyes I agree. She's dead wrong but she's not a bad person. It looks more to me like she was trying to find a good middle ground for everyone. which makes sense considering her background and what we know about her so far. she's a peacemaker, even to the point of stupidity. she does things with the intention of doing 'the right thing'. Where we need to go now is her realizing what the right thing is and doing it, which (I hope) is the next place the story is going. I still like her tho, in comparison to the other characters, I think her redemption arc will be a lot smoother.

Also, thanks for the translation!

I can't be on Marie's side yet because she's blatantly doing something (or contributed to and is not helping) to fuck up someone else's life. Like I get that the dude is scared but Haejoon is taking the brunt of that and they explained that to her.....idk I just need her to figure something out and make it up to Haejoon cause it ain't fair

Well as I've been saying the whole time Marie is a fucking brat and after this certain chapter I really do want to strangle her a little. I still like her tho, her character is very well rounded and I can't wait for the proper explanation of her background (she clearly shows signs of a severe abuse victim, it's just subtle).

Fed-Kun's army
kladkaglfhgaç The face on the end notes lmao had that in this chapter. Eunyung you go boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaay!!!

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread