No Home - Ch. 49 - Marie Kim (10)

Fed-Kun's army
Mmm theres not enough ass whoopings in this world to protect baby Haejoon

Please....I hope there’s some sweet revenge or at least a satisfying outcome to this Bc if I was in haejoons position, I would have gone mad and really committed a crime. The way they just looked at him like some sort of low life AHHHHH. My sleep went away bc of my anger 😭
Also fuck that teacher

People gotta take responsibility when they lose their shit. Liie bruh its your god dang fault for losing it in the first place why you pointing fingers. Similar thing happened to me in elementary in fourth grade after i found a toy in the hallway that a classmate had described that he had lost. Soon enough i was caught by a Random student when i was making my way to my class with it and was told To the teachers. Next thing you know i was blame for something they, the owner of the toy, had lost and apparently that I had stolen the toy from him when in fact found it in the hall. I was reprimanded and had my parents called. This experience MC is facing is awful and humiliating.

@megaeraerin WHAT? They're the worst. Accusing people without any proof. They'd better apologize after doing that to you.

What happen after that?

Your english is fine bby, i hope those incident didn't traumatize you. 😢

Sem

Dex-chan lover
😂 you made the translator uncomfortable

I wonder where the money did go though. Did the kid just misplace it?

Dex-chan lover
if you look closely you can actually see the hatred burning in Euyung's eyes.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
bitchesssss, DIE-no, SUFFER in hell.
thanks for the translation, I will try my best to beg anytime you ask

Aggregator gang
Thank you for putting up with our pleads last chapter lmao and thanks for this chapter, translator!!!

Only good things for Haejoon after this PLEASE WANAN-NIM. Haejoon suffered so much already 😭

thank god, i thought this was going to go down the route of someone putting the money in haejoons pocket , bag or locker

I have seen people here talk about their experiences on being suspected of stealing, as someone on the other side of this whole thing I have to say: once your money is gone, it's gone. When the teacher told us students to leave our bags in the hallway and my money "disappeared" when I came back, they didn't even bother searching for it (although I told them I knew the girl who always picked on me did it). So just accept you were dumb for trusting other people and never do that again.

Group Leader
I hope that little shit gets robbed his whole life. I hope his future spouse takes him for all he has. I hope his children burn his money doing crap. I hope every cent that touches his fingers is snatched by the wind.
Karma is coming, and it will be adorable (and more than a bit sociopathic). Yay!
Thank you!!!!! ✨

as someone whose money always gets stolen in school im :) ... :( tho the ppl i suspected were the real ones who did, never confronted bc it was/were my friend/s tsk tsk

Users who are viewing this thread