No Home - Ch. 53 - Marie Kim (14)

HELL YEAH ENYUNG GO YOU BEAUTIFUL TRAINWRECK

I wish Marie's aunt would call the police on her family but this manwha is too damn realistic for that to happen... Even if she called the police it would probably get dismissed.

Dex-chan lover
The other chapters in Marie's arc were hard to read, but this one seriously broke my heart to pieces. Holy fucking shit. 😡And just like in real life, authority figures do jack shit. I want to stab that abusive son of a bitch with a knife. I'm so sad and angry for both Marie and her aunt and her mom.

Eunyung, the hero we need but don't deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Eunyung is my new favorite in this series lmao.

Thanks for the translation!

WHAAAAAT HE'S GONNA FIGHT ALL OF THEM? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao i can't believe i was depressed reading about marie's situation but got so hype after seeing eunyung lead them into the alleyway

Group Leader
Lo and behold, the dad is a mega, class A and undeniable --nthole. At least now Marie knows he would never let her go until they no longer need a slave and will hopefully ask for real help. Especially while she still has that black eye.
May that man grow old and forced to remain in the direct care of his beloved son for decades before his eternal burn.

Somebody grab Eunyoung's reigns... damn.

Man I wish Marie's aunt took custody of her.
Eunyoung is about to crazy again lol.
Thanks for the translations! They make my day 😊

Holy shit, I had just caught up not even a day ago and there's already a new chapter. Mr. Translator is too OP 👁️👄👁️

Users who are viewing this thread