No Home - Ch. 87 - Minju Gong and Marie Kim (4)

Minju I can't believe you done this.
I feared that Marie would end up drawing back from the argument after mother entered the scene. I kinda feel like Minju prolly got a lil hurt with how her mom interfered but still, emotionally manipulating Marie was such a douche move. I legit hope mother didn't invite Marie over dinner to pressure her into giving in and really did it to help the kids out.

Dex-chan lover
i think minju got her mom to indirectly convince marie to give up the position of president for the club, and once she did she just decided that she didn't need to hang out with her anymore, she only did that to get the position of president. kinda hate it tbh

Contributor
In this webtoon, I think I find it a little hard to believe that Minju would be this calculating on purpose. Like, maybe she thought that they would have more time to get along more later, since they are in the same club. She is kind of super popular, so she would have other friends and social groups she needs to be a part of, and now that they are "getting along," she might have the wrong impression that they have reached a point where they don't need to hang out as much to maintain that. But Marie isn't the type to just take that lying down, so I wonder how this is going to blow up

Group Leader
I was like, "Omg, this might actually work out well". So I guess a big fck you to me for having hopes 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Marie 😭😭😭😭😭

Nah I believe Minju is actually a good girl and just doesn't realise she can be hurtful because she's popular.

Petition to stop Haejoon mistreatment.
And thanks for the translation as usual !

i think Minju is gonna learn how to better appreciate friends like Marie and realise the harm her popularity can cause. It's something that people who haven't been in the situations themselves often don't realise and i hope their friendship becomes solid, for both people's sake :DDDD

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I knew it'd be like this but ouch all the same

I don't think Minju is doing this on purpose either, but with popular people, it's easy to overlook some friendships in favor of maintaining others.

Users who are viewing this thread