No Home - Ch. 91 - Minju Gong and Marie Kim (8)

Dex-chan lover
Although Marie is happy that the person she dislikes has something wrong in her life, I'm glad she refrains from getting into something that doesn't correspond her
BUT WHEN MINJU SAYS THAT ABOUT HER MOTHER, AAAAAA IF IT WERE ME, I TELL HER ABOUT EVERYTHING AND MAKE FUN OF HER PARENTS' DIVORCE, BUT I'M GLAD SHE DIDN'T DO IT AND JUST SLAPPED HER
Poor Haejoon, he can't catch a breath😭😭😭
c6d3fb53ea6a3e92ce998e5b145997e8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Marie is so much better than me because I would've secured my spit IMMEDIATELY then dropped the bomb with zero regrets.

Also, no, she's not weird. If your mom told someone else a secret & isn't telling you, they're helping you out

Dex-chan lover
And this Haejoon, is why you should never get involved with women catfighting. Or with the problems of women unrelated to you in general. He got off light with the scratches and the hit to his reputation

haejoon is a magnet for misfortune.......... sigh. when i feel bad, i think: at least my luck isn't as bad as haejoon's!

use your fists instead has gotta be one of the funniest things haejoon has said im crying
right? I was shocked but i laughed out loud! like it was kindof out of pocket! and he said it so genuine too. like lmao

Users who are viewing this thread