No Home

Aaaah, I really love how the characters help each other grow. It's so nice. There's not really an antagonist in this story, it's really just about becoming a better person.

I'm so glad Juwan's mom realized the error of her ways. It's great that Juwan was able to finally work things out with her. I'm glad that Juwan also realized that he had taken her for granted. Their relationship will be so much better going forward.

The first couple chapters really challenged me, as a certain character is difficult to read through, but I'm glad I stuck with it. There were even a couple chapters I teared up at.

Thanks for the translation, love the story, keep up the great work.

Chef's kiss

I couldn't help myself and read ahead in the raws (even tho I don't understand Korean lol) and hooo boy we're in for a ride... I hope it'll be less annoying than the Juwan chapters but seems like
it's always our poor angel Haejoon who gets the short end of the stick T^T

@Drili
I also read the raws, hehe. It seems like Marie misunderstands and thinks Haejoon is a bully when he was really saving someone. I also get the feeling that Mare's brother wants to keep her around so that she'll keep doing chores. The grandma's phone call to Marie was completely inappropriate. Telling a 4th grade girl to cook and clean for her brother and father is so sexist. The father and older brother should pitch in more. It's not Marie's responsibility to take care of them just because she's a girl. Unfortunately this is a very culturally ingrained idea. My culture is like this too, unfortunately. The eldest daughter often becomes the house's second mother.

Haejoon is definitely the angel of this story. Juwan was definitely being annoying but Haejoon was so patient with him. I can see why he has less patience for Eunyung considering the dude literally robbed him. But he's still willing to apologize to Eunyung when it turns out he was wrong. Haejoon is a good guy. ;)

*is imitating a reporter* Translator bro, how do you feel about so many people confessing to you, and that there has been talk of a "quote un-quote" harem, and how do you take these confessions? Do you take them in stride or smile in surprise at these blushing fangirls that you have somehow acquired?

(Pls answer translator bro!!! COMPLETE MY DREAM!!!!!😓)

Haejoon, being quite the genre savvy MC, was relaxed knowing that he was well prepared for this new challenge having allocated all his stat points to STUBBORNNESS and DEPRESSION

CIURWGVYHUYRNVUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😄 YESYESYES I DID ITTTTTTT- WHOA WAIT WHY AM I SO HAPPY??????? Translator bro explain please I'm a little dumb- 😶

Users who are viewing this thread