No Home

of cours ehe is smh
i read the chapter and think "this interesting i like this series"
and then it goes to the credit page and i 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Syf

Double-page supporter
My brain at 3am read the title as No Homo and thought of reading it for the shit and giggles but here i am two hours later deciding to pick a good spot and stop reading after I read the third arc.

I don't really like web comics that much but this was really nice to go through, it tackles some stuff that people take lightly in their day to day life which may sounds dull but it is an efficient wake up call.

I have to give credit where credit is due and thank the author and the translator for this. Words can't express how much I appreciate this and I hope people give this series a try blind.

Marie, how could you?

Marie is really doing some mental gymnastics to try to justify why she wouldn't tell the truth. She's the one that put herself in this situation. The victim told her not to publish the story. The club advisor told her not to publish the story. She did it anyway. And now she knows she can't take it back without getting the club in trouble. She even admits that she isn't that invested in the club or school. She's using the club as a way to justify to her father why she should be allowed to go live in the dorms.

I'm guessing Marie, like the rest of the characters, has issues at home. My guess is that she's tired of having to take care of her father and brother. That phone call with the grandma really makes it seem that Marie was expected to fill the void that her mother left behind. I can sympathize, but Marie is still destroying someone's life. This kind of accusation can get someone kicked out of school. Do the right thing, Marie!

Also, so cute that Eunyung is getting protective of Haejoon.

translator-sama looks so cute even when he's scared~
i stan eunyung omg that line was so cool... whwen he said he'd make donju's life a living hell like he did for haejoon...

I had consumed my month worth of tears and anxiety from just marathon-read this manhwa. Even so the story really good can't get enough of it. Thanks for translating this. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Everyone in this story has a bad home life. Now I see why Marie is fleeing to the dorms. She really made a big mess, though.

To be honest the artstyle really does suit the story, the way the Artist drew them made their expressions so well.

thanks for the chapter!!!
i really do think marie is a guy tho..
like, after their mother died, her grandmother forced marie to act like a girl to take care of them..?
its been a while since i read the first chapter of this arc lol
maybe ive just read too much manga and she really is a girl

Users who are viewing this thread