No Home

Does anyone know what time zone the translator is? I never know if I should stay up for an update or just go to sleep.

Group Leader
@IEatWater I'm in the US, and I usually upload in the afternoon or at night before I go to sleep. It's pretty random though, so just go to sleep when you're tired :)

"What do you expect me to do" be??? a decent human??? be a FATHER to your daughter??? SIR???

Does the author of this story upload a chapter a day? The pub. staus is ongoing and we getting a chapter a day is going is stop some time soon, no? We are leeching off the translator's generosity everday anyways. Thank you translator-nim for all you do!

Holy I read all that hardwork ina sweep, thanks for the chapter Mr. Translator!!

@MugenSowaka Yee we're definitely being spoiled rotten by the translator. The raw is currently at 99 chapters so we can get our daily dose of Haejoon's Misery™ for little over a month I guess? The official release schedule is once a week so knowing WhataFruit's impressive diligence I bet they will upload the new chapters with godspeed too.

I appreciate you and your translating for fun persona xD thank you for all these translations of such an amazing story!

Marie is lucky to have her aunt supporting her. Her father and her bother are awful. The father has convinced himself that his children's problems are not his concern yet he insists that the family should "stay together." What a joke. I hope he learns his lesson before his daughter cuts him out of his life. It seems that's what the aunt did to her parents.

Translator bro, do you sleep?????? Here I was up at like twelve and there I see a new chapter from "No Home". The postings seem pretty random, so Idk which continent you live on since apparently, you post whenever, but that's not important! *slams hands on table* THE IMPORTANT THING IS IF YOU ARE GETTING SLEEP????????????????

Yo @WhataFruit thanks for the upload!! Hahaha I usually don’t read the end notes, but you are pretty awesome for uploading these chapters! It’s very appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread