No Home

i could be a true simp and donate all my life savings
unfortunately, my life savings are $2

This feels so airy reading the latest chapter (57) everything going so good and that last line outside the door to the dorm.
“No one can treat me however they want”
She’s so going to get bullied for making that article and get cornered so that she has to move back but instead she’s going to seek shelter in the rundown dorm not hearing about the fact people already live there.

But hey that’s just a theory a manga theory.

So I finished reading up to the current part of Spy x Family and was in need of something new to read and just picked this up because it was on the front page. Holy shit, this is amazing! Massive apprecation to our great translator WhataFruit. Idk why exactly but I felt kinda connected to them? I guess the T/Ls are just kinda funny and relatable, plus the end of chapter comments. Can't wait to see where this goes next.

@Drili hahaha... Not me doing a simple comment just to be proven wrong the very next episode hahaha....
Luckily the ghost never came back! Those were typos and very tired classmates and roomates :))))) I AM NOT CRAZY YOU ARE.

Well at this point (as of chapter 59) is painfully obvious that Eunyung lived in an abusive household were nobody paid attention to him so I want to punch that spoiled b**ch Juwan Park in the face when he says s**t he knows nothing about. OF COURSE Eunyung cares, that's probably why he didn't left the room, he just DOESN'T KNOW how he should have trated him cause he probably never had someone to nurse him like that!!!! Poor dude is trying his best and that a**hole is always saying s**t he has absolutely no business saying cause he DOES NOT KNOW EM. One would think after falsely accusing Eunyung of theft and telling Haejoon he doesn't talk with his mother either (or smthing like that) he would have learnt to stfu.

I think at this point is also very clear I don't like Juwan Park.

@WhiteTrash
Eunyung has the kind of personality that rubs people the wrong way. People are too busy being angry with him to really think about his situation. Look at it from Juwan's point of view. Juwan got home and Haejoon was very ill, probably mildly dehydrated and he hadn't eaten all day. Eunyung is just sitting there and hasn't done anything to help Haejoon. As readers, we can see the signs that Eunyung probably came from a broken if not outright abusive home. I mean, he was introduced while living in a tent so clearly there's something wrong. It's also bizarre that he doesn't understand how to take care of a sick person, which implies no one has taken care of him before. But Juwan doesn't know all the things that we know about Eunyung and the two are constantly in conflict. I think Juwan comes off as annoying because he has the most stable home life and his problems come off as trivial in comparison to the others. Juwan himself is aware of this. He was complaining that his mother is annoying to Haejoon, who then reveals to him that his own mother is dead. You could tell from the look on Juwan's face that he regretted saying all those things.

Users who are viewing this thread