No Longer a Heroine! - Ch. 17 - Oh Dowon's One Year

Ugh! its been hard to read the past few chapters.....but good storyline and great translation!

Woah, did he forget about her already? He literally forgot why he decided to do this in the first place?! I love the story though. I didn't really expect anything less from the author!

can someone give spoilers for this? I'm stressing over this manhwa

Dex-chan lover
At least he made a purpose out of it since he didn't quit still upsetting

Fed-Kun's army
I really like how they're exploring how male actors/idols are also exploited sexually like this. really adds depth and makes you wonder about what the crazy singer's problem is (and if he's a victim as well or just an asshole abuser)

"His face is nothing special but he looks pretty handsome" ???? huh???? is this a cultural thing that's hard to translate or something or is this fan negging him 😂

I don’t like how they’re suffering 😭😭 but I’ll continue to see one day they will be happy

Power Uploader
I've added the tragedy tag. Even if they overcome it in the end (and I'm no longer sure they will), it's more than warranted for this story.

Thank you so much for the translation! Although I wish I waited until this had more chapters. Now I'm probably gonna stay heart broken for the next few months until the main characters become happy again. And if they won't... I just can't imagine this possibility, my poor babies 😭😭😭😭

ahhh dowon... this is indeed the reality for some actors.. we’ll never know what they’ve been through. Just thinking about it is heartbreaking. I sincerely hope he finds happiness..T-T
I hope all the cause of their suffering get exposed in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread