No Longer Allowed In Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@kenh
if i replace it, those who bad mouth about bad translating, won't get notified.
also, to compare previews with new TL. :)

Sorry about that!

& as always, thanks for reading ...

Group Leader
@Rb_Elliot
You didn't replace, but instead made a new one and called it 5.5.
That's against the rules.
You added stupid, pointless, downright fucking idiotic "jokes" to the margins of multiple pages.

You left in the stupid "fuck" TL instead of the actual sound effect. Your TSing is still trash, proofreading is bad, and the TLs are marginally better.

Overall, I give you a 1/10 because although you attempted to fix issues, you canceled out any improvements by making other aspects even worse.

Please, spare us your "if you don't like it, don't complain, it's free" bullshit.
No one asked for your awful abomination of a release in the first place.

Again, I'll use the same metaphor so you can understand:
You don't start working at a soup kitchen cooking food if you can't even remotely cook, then proceed to complain and blame the people who have to eat your "food" because "it's free, you should be grateful the great and almighty me decided to offer you his presence and time in order to prepare you meals for free."

Your argument is a distraction. You're deflecting, because you know your work is awful, but you can't stand to toss aside your unearned pride for a moment to objectively look at what you produced and realize that there's no fucking way you could ever call this shit acceptable.

I don't care if you don't want to stop scanlating, but for the sake of everyone, yourself included, take the time to actually learn how to scanlate. It isn't difficult. You clearly had the time to work on a reupload, so you clearly have the time to learn.

And I'm aware that you, Elliot, seem to have no actual part in this, according to your credits. So this last part is primarily aimed at the others, but applies to you as well.

As I said, 2nd hand translation won't last long because, in the translation process to 1st language, it's already removing some elements, and it can't be undone no matter to which language is it.
Especially, in this case, I bet this is an officially localized china version like in p9, wtf is dongnastank and zweiten?

Banned
@Rb_Elliot
cool, thanks for doing this. Your work is at least appreciated by me. Otherwise I'd have to use MTL and well even your 1st version is better than MTL.

Dex-chan lover
Glad for actual translations, so thank you. Not glad for the blasé MTL defense at the end, however.
I don't really care about the TS notes—I can hardly read them on my screen anyways.
But I'm with DrWhoCares on the sfx. As funny as the f-bomb was, it would be in the work's best interest to remove it. It completely kills the emotional tension of a scene that was meant to be serious.

@SpurtingSperm
previous one was TL from chinese, but 2nd TL from original Japanese manga, Okisume actually bought that volume.

Dongnastank = village name
zweiten = it's in German word. means second.

if you're talking about "zweiten" now , that means you haven't read chapter 4 (i think), it was already mentioned there.

anyways, thanks for reading :)

Reminds me of those old translations with all those comments, and don't mind the translation hoarder, he's just mad someone did a better translation without his group name on it.

Users who are viewing this thread