No Love Zone - Ch. 8

honestly that’s so embarrassing. I understand why he would probably wanna quit his job or some shit like that

Guy is so petty it's uncute booo gong/seme (is there a korean equivalent?) Poor Eungyeom needs more of a filter D': though I also suffer from that condition

Ahhh this is back!! Hahah karma really is a bitch~

Thank you for translating this!!

MC is so cute, I like that he used to be the popular one and now he’s the subordinate 🤣

Hahahaha aw no, I know you reap what you sow but poor Eungyeom. XDDDDDDD
He's still hella pretty though, he should have acted sassier u know, fighting boy!

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I hate both the MC and the ML. The ML is a superficial piece of shit who got served the same way he hurt the ML before and the ML is an unprofessional childish little shit

What a fking childish ML. I'm not saying the MC is better but he clearly doesn't deserve it ! Even if the MC is shallow and have no sense for lover, he only rejected the ML and he get all that shit??? What's wrong with having a certain type ?? Not really liking both of them. But the friends are amazing hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
dudeeee jihyuk is OUT FOR BLOOD that's really annoying tho like they were kids and i get tit that rejection was so fucking shallow but come on to make him shoulder the job is kinda petty but i bet later he's gonna say some bullshit like "oh I've always known you got potential" or some bullcrap like that lmao

Users who are viewing this thread