No one will say the name of that country - Oneshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
Man this is the second manga about Uighur and both are pretty fucked up mmm...
It's insane how there are many evidences about this genocide but no one really acting since they can't go against China mmm...

1. Islam [the religion of terrorism] and it's followers [Muslims] killed my ancestors in the numbers of 250 Million over the course of 800 years rule in India.
2. Communists [the ideology that murdered 100 million] destroyed the education system and brainwashed 2 generations of my countrymen to hate its indigenous culture [Hinduism] within India.

To be honest, I don't give a flying fuck about who lives or dies if one belongs to either of the groups. The people in these groups are still destroying my culture and nation [Spreading Coronavirus by Muslims, Delhi Anti Hindu riots where they killed and raped again, and still turned to be the victim by the world media and liberal cabal]. So yeah! Please kill each other in millions.

The world would be a better place without both of the above mentioned groups.

@vvasu001 So because hindu find me trouble one day henceforth i will never help them if they are getting assaulted or oppresed and wish for there whole community to die in horrible way... like wth is this logic

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of how it will get worse if the CCP gets a position in the UN Human Rights council in the future.

Btw a whole community is getting raped and oppresed in jail in the world is turning a blind eyes in this matter . Seem like things are no different from before 1863

Contributor
@vvasu001

You realize that the only connection between Uighurs and Indian Muslims is their religion, correct? That's like saying that all Hindu people should die because of the Gujarat riots or the Samjhauta Express bombings. There are bad people in every religion, but that is no reason to justify genocide.

Dex-chan lover
@VawX The problem is that there is no evidence that can be brought into legal action. All we have are stories and circumstantial evidence from people who have left Xinjiang and have a grudge against the CCP regime. The CCP aren't stupid. They know how to "manage" information such that no real evidence can ever come out. This is why it has never been possible to prove charges of genocide against a stable country that can close its borders tightly. All proven charges have been proven by outside observers coming in and gathering the evidence themselves. An analogy here is that I can claim you're keeping three naked women as sex slaves in your basement all day, but until the cops can break down your door and rescue them, you'll walk free.

Also, realistically any nuclear power can get away with anything. Let's be honest here. Nobody's going to start WW3 over the Uyghurs.

Dex-chan lover
Pp.9
just because we are Uighur

Pp. 12
a big hole were dug and giant incinerator were built

at this point, CPP is just a bit wider Nazi.

Contributor
@vvasu001
The Uigurs are turkik rather than the barbarous pakistani hill demons who are allied with china and will say nothing.
Many of the victims follow other faiths or atheism. it's just genocidal.

Dex-chan lover
It would be weirder if a communist country wasn't doing something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Who's McPhearson

The biggest lesson of the late 20th and early 21st centuries is that genocides don't matter when they don't bother anyone. If you're able to quietly demolish a culture, or are able to do it because powerful actors are shielding you, it doesn't matter how many people know. "The world" can't act, it is and has been beholden to power.

And so the wheels turn, crunching bone, lubricated with blood, grinding souls into dust. Evil reigns here. We live in hell.

@vasu
A degenrate like you should just wank off to h*entai and stay away from human beings and stay in your groups of monsters
Its no surprise that you people defile women and kill people for damn cows
You people are no longer humans

Its surprising that these people believe in todays science that hypothesises that all humans originated from one place but still group themselves superior to one another.

All of us know the truth, yet most of us has no power to help them. Well, I'm not that shocked when I know what CCP has done to their civilians, I mean, c'mon, how's the China's product could become so cheap with that qualities.
Also I learn something new, whatever the reasons, we NEED power such as politics and military as the price of FREEDOM. Well, nothing is really free in this world. I mean, in order to be able obtain your 'freedom', you have to sacrifice your "freedom".
Why I say something like this? We can see it from Uyghur's love of dancing and singing. They love peace. But idk if they have military.

I hope all the best from them. Tbh I'm extremely sad with their situation.

@sssr "@VawX The problem is that there is no evidence that can be brought into legal action. All we have are stories and circumstantial evidence from people who have left Xinjiang and have a grudge against the CCP regime. The CCP aren't stupid. They know how to "manage" information such that no real evidence can ever come out. This is why it has never been possible to prove charges of genocide against a stable country that can close its borders tightly. All proven charges have been proven by outside observers coming in and gathering the evidence themselves. An analogy here is that I can claim you're keeping three naked women as sex slaves in your basement all day, but until the cops can break down your door and rescue them, you'll walk free.

Also, realistically any nuclear power can get away with anything. Let's be honest here. Nobody's going to start WW3 over the Uighur."

Agreed and sadly more countries are heading this way towards totalitarianism than rights and freedom (sadly even here in the USA).

When Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi were taken down respectively, they were taken out before they could develop a nuke to become a real threat. It's the reason why North Korea is left alone for the most part, they realized even if they complied with sanctions and gave up much of their sovereignty like Iraq did that they would most likely be conquered with their leadership being replaced by "democratic representatives" (puppets) that western society's media will proclaim them as. The only way a country can maintain or secure it's sovereignty is my having a weapon of mass destruction and the ability to deploy it at least against the allies of the nation that wants to violate them.

I'm one of those "it's your country, fight for it, die for it, or be enslaved by it is your choice" kind of guy. Freedom always comes at a price... unfortunately it requires vigilance and the blood of patriots.

@vvasu001 Stfu you degenerate. Your lack of empathy for another human being is disgusting. Imagine your family being raped and tortured you dumb fuck

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Locking till I have time to deal with you all.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@vvasu001
@subliminal
@Akzim
@RikoRiko

Everyone of these posts are egregious violations of 5.1 and its corollaries. We do not tolerate racist statements or threats of death and/or bodily harm to a poster or their family.

You are all being slapped with a 1 week comment ban. I highly recommend you read our rules and don't post like this again.

I'm unlocking the thread but I highly recommend everyone tread lightly.

Thanks,

Zeph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread