Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Ch. 18 - Noa-senpai and Health

Dex-chan lover
As far as I know, although I could be wrong, a liver can't be trained to metabolise more alcohol per hour. Excess alcohol will always damage the liver, and only taking a good break from alcohol consumption will allow the liver to heal, assuming the damage wasn't too extensive. However, professional drunkards do get accustomed to alcohol, which means that even if they have a concentration of alcohol in their blood, they can still function far more normally than sunday drinkers. Of course there are individual differences in the alcohol tolerance, so some people choosing the career of a drunkard are luckier than others.

It seems to me like Noa only drinks during social situations, like going out to drink with Rihito, plus her work regularly keeps her busy, so with any luck she's not drinking enough to damage her organs.

Fed-Kun's army
My Manic Pixie Dream Girl senpai can’t be this cute 😂

Seems like he slowly get outside his shell, i hope it’s won’t be typical MPDG troupe story when he’s go out for love, the magic will disappear. Also, i hope Noa-senpai will have more meaningful character development.

Dex-chan lover
i got into the game this week, i don't know what that means😭
You have a lot to learn! But basically, Macro Cosmos removes cards from play instead of them going to the Graveyard. A lot of decks use the Graveyard to get the cards they want, but removal is a bit more uncommon. Locking the Graveyard through Gravekeepers deck is also a sure-fire way to screw up whatever strategy the enemy has. So if your enemy has Exodia, you can make him discard through card effect or magic, and it'll just go into the removal pile instead of the graveyard. It's a bit harder to play, but it's quite fun to see the enemy strategy crumble apart when you use "anti-meta" decks. Lockdown decks, which Gravekeepers can play into, are pretty fun too. If you want, I think one of the Yugioh games is free to play on Steam, so you could probably check it out. Do be warned that to make cards or whatever, you'll need to complete some objectives or pay real money... =/ (There's always a catch with those F2P games...)

Users who are viewing this thread