Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise but yeah, let's see if they'll only stay as friends.

Also damn, the dude has a really... detached(?) view of relationship as a whole. No wonder the girl said that he looks very assexual. :kek:

Btw, I'm wondering if the "It will get worse" at the end it's just you guy's slogan or if you guys are trying to send us a message about any future development in the story. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
i love the art style of this manga, i read the author's previous work and was really good until it got axed (at least i think it got axed the way it ended was way too rough otherwise) but fk do i love menhera esque characters so im super looking forward to the series, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Same author as Killer in Love, a shame about that serie, so hopefully this one do better and author learned a few things about that lol

Dex-chan lover
ehhh , he doesnt actually seem that into her sicne he kinda zoned out on her crying. But if any love stuff happens itll have to come from her end since hes really, really detached
Doesn't really matter if you're into someone or not, that's like, a HUGE insult to a lot of people to basically say that to them. Some people won't care, sure, but you're basically calling them unmanly and unattractive at the same time, which is a pretty insulting thing to say to someone that you're trying to supposedly be friends with.

This is going to be a trainwreck.

Dex-chan lover
It will get worse
what-do-you-mean-hot-ones.gif

Dex-chan lover
let's kiss, as friends
let's have sex, as friends
let's get married in a church, as friends
let's have kids, as friends

but I agree with this sentiment in general
Well the only way friends between different sexes could work if both parties don't see each other as a future prospect period.
and I doubt it will go down this way here

Interesting first introduction chapter.
Interesting premise but yeah, let's see if they'll only stay as friends.

Also damn, the dude has a really... detached(?) view of relationship as a whole. No wonder the girl said that he looks very assexual. :kek:

Btw, I'm wondering if the "It will get worse" at the end it's just you guy's slogan or if you guys are trying to send us a message about any future development in the story. :worry:
It would be interesting to see if they actually build a relationship and stay as friends or more then friends.

Dex-chan lover
"I just don't see you as a man"

In any conversation, this would be a showstopper but not here it seems. You really need to be pretty apathetic to not react to this kind of declaration.

Then to add insult to injury comes "genderless"

He doesn't seem the type who complains or shares details of his daily life either. I don't see why would he accept this other then "manga logic" tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread