Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Fuck bruh, I can see why she can't be friends with dudes without them catching feels (or getting horny)

I'd last all of 30 seconds with a girl who looks like that before I started getting hearts in my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, her design is great but her whole vibe when she's talking just viscerally reminds me of Depressed Discord Kitten. Put me off.
Work made her design her looks like the popular moe character of the 90's.

booba captor sakura

Dex-chan lover
"I just don't see you as a man"

In any conversation, this would be a showstopper but not here it seems. You really need to be pretty apathetic to not react to this kind of declaration.

Then to add insult to injury comes "genderless"

He doesn't seem the type who complains or shares details of his daily life either. I don't see why would he accept this other then "manga logic" tbh.
No really work erases you and your personality. Source: rl.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'll get the same feeling like that guy at second top comment. I'd hang my self if a girl tell me that.

Dex-chan lover
comment section is as expected, filled with lonely ass people

cant people just enjoy the read?

Dex-chan lover
"I just don't see you as a man"

In any conversation, this would be a showstopper but not here it seems. You really need to be pretty apathetic to not react to this kind of declaration.

Then to add insult to injury comes "genderless"

He doesn't seem the type who complains or shares details of his daily life either. I don't see why would he accept this other then "manga logic" tbh.
I dunno, I can sort of relate to that, and I'm on the autism spectrum. =/ Perhaps the MC is somewhere there too. Although I never really understood this "energy-saving" lifestyle thing.

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice twist if they actually just stayed friends.

.0001% chance of happening though

Users who are viewing this thread