Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Noa-Senpai and Pizza

Dex-chan lover
just a silly little question but i was wondering if people would rather i write the names or 'you' when doing the translation. like whenever rihito and noa talk to each other, instead of having them refer to each other as 'rihito-kun' and 'noa-senpai', for them to refer to each other as 'you'
You might want to be careful with changing it. As an example, In "Hanging out with a gamer girl" one of the characters changes the honorific she uses for another, foreshadowing an event that would take place 50 chapters later. If the translators didn't leave the honorifics in the readers would of missed that.

Dex-chan lover
So he is a pet. Just occasionally talks back to you and cleans the house.

Dex-chan lover
Dude honestly is self-NTRing. If he would show more interest and would take some initiative, they could be doing the seggs already.

But we know he will end up in the cuck chair, playing zelda and groaning while Noa-chan is getting her cervix pounded into cervisn't.

Aggregator gang
Dude honestly is self-NTRing. If he would show more interest and would take some initiative, they could be doing the seggs already.

But we know he will end up in the cuck chair, playing zelda and groaning while Noa-chan is getting her cervix pounded into cervisn't.
honestly with noa drapping herself overhim is the only reason hes showing even a modicrum of interest.

If she was normal he wouldnt care and continue being a loner who played league all day.

Dude, pizza parties are epic

Also mc, you gotta pinky promise with the right hand (the left hand in this case) my dude

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude, pizza parties are epic

Also mc, you gotta pinky promise with the right hand (the left hand in this case) my dude
does the handedness of the person matter?

no, serious question.

as far as I knew the reason people swear and the like with the right hand is because it is easier to put it to one's heart, since it is on the opposite side (well it is actually close to the middle but still)
if I am right, left-handed people would still swear with their right hand. only those with inverted circulatory systems, forgot the name right now but have the heart on the right side, would invert the hands.

but again, I am in the autism spectrum and overthink things, so probably it is not that or it was forgotten with time so people really just use their main hand?

I only just now realized that Noa's a less unhinged Jirai Joshi. I probably should've noticed in the earlier chapters since her fashion sense practically has Jirai Kei written all over it, but this definitely made it crystal clear to me.

Dex-chan lover
I only just now realized that Noa's a less unhinged Jirai Joshi. I probably should've noticed in the earlier chapters since her fashion sense practically has Jirai Kei written all over it, but this definitely made it crystal clear to me.
jirai joshi?

jirai joshi?
"Landmine Girl", a term you refer to a mentally unstable woman, especially towards their boyfriends. But it has fairly recently been used to describe someone who wears Jirai Kei clothing (Basically Yami Kawaii but the "sickly" part is insinuated).

Users who are viewing this thread