Noa-senpai wa Tomodachi. - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Noa-Senpai and An Important Day

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe all of the stuff that's happened thus far has happened over the span of 2 months. Noa has had 20 separate meltdowns in just 2 months. I thought Rihito was getting a day off or two between melties, but no, my boy is getting the BPD girl experience every other damn day.

Dex-chan lover
Some kind of anniversary? Those are usually the ones guys don't care much about but girls do.

A girl who takes, "You eat a lot," as a compliment. 10/10

Well, as a couple, it wouldn't be strange to celebrate that, though a bit more than the usual. As a friend, however, it's nothing I've ever heard of.

This is what insecurity looks like.

And as usual, she takes it too far. Still, she's way ahead here.

she's a little bit creepy but in a cute way... I guess
That's a good way to put it.

Dex-chan lover
Some kind of anniversary? Those are usually the ones guys don't care much about but girls do.

A girl who takes, "You eat a lot," as a compliment. 10/10

Well, as a couple, it wouldn't be strange to celebrate that, though a bit more than the usual. As a friend, however, it's nothing I've ever heard of.

This is what insecurity looks like.

And as usual, she takes it too far. Still, she's way ahead here.

That's a good way to put it.
The key here is that she said that shes never been in any relationship that lasted more than 2 months, be it lover or friend. So this IS big for her.

Dex-chan lover
Her menhera influence is increasing. Soon she'll be requiring an intake of hugs from her best friend to function normally, and then some hand holding, y'know, to showcase a good friendship, maybe a few kisses, for friends. Followed of course by eternal vows of love for one another, along with a strange craving for children. All as good friends of course, nothing weird about that!

Dex-chan lover
4YwKsh9.png

She’s so precious I want to hug her and hold her hand

Users who are viewing this thread