Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Magical Potion

Dex-chan lover
I always has a feeling that this harems will end poorly after the reader has finished the story. How long will such relationship be stable with so many different kind of lunatics.
Yeah always they won't work. Because it always ends with only the main lover and one other ML being happy, all of the others will end up being rejected to the sidelines.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you poor idiot protagonist, don’t underestimate a cunning villianess with the drive and resources to accomplish anything.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Who is this girl that the "heroine" is bragging too? Is she some hidden female yandere character that's going to trap the heroine with her forever at the end of her destruction?

Dex-chan lover
Who is this girl that the "heroine" is bragging too? Is she some hidden female yandere character that's going to trap the heroine with her forever at the end of her destruction?
If I remembered correctly...
that's the true heroine. The current heroine is an isekai girl taking over true heroine body to help her with her life, because true heroine life sucked before she became the heroine of the game. So the true heroine allowed the isekai girl to take over and became a yandere personality (yandere for isekai girl) in her isekai girl mind.

Contributor
Thank you for the release!

I think the reason why that panel is so grim is that it isn't entirely consensual. That being said, with regard to Philipe and the heroine, given the age gap (not the number of years per se, but the fact that they are in different stages of life with an entire stage separating them) and the way his behaviour drastically changed for the worse when he was involved with her… Yeah, his involvement with the heroine was definitely not healthy — well, none of them are, but this one is particularly glaring. Moreover, he does appear to have some positive attachment to Letzia (possibly even some feelings).

This is second-hand information, mind you, but it might put this chapter in a more positive light:
In the novel, them doing the deed results in he and Letzia getting together and they apparently keep ordering more of that potion from Isidro. (My source had no word on whether they married or had kids — in real life that would be fairly likely given that they are probably in their late-thirties, assuming I read it right, but this is Fiction Land.) Ultimately, he's the only member of the heroine's harem to get out safely and have a happy ending. One of them has a bitter-sweet ending, and the rest are all miserable to varying degrees. It helps that Philipe's behaviour never got too far (thanks to Letzia), unlike Alphonso, Mario, the butler, the teacher, or the hidden character.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the girl she’s been meeting is that princess we saw last chapter or maybe the third Duke’s daughter we haven’t seen yet

You know... kinda feel bad for the boys literally being toyed around like a chess piece by the girls, not sure how I feel about the sneaking of love drug :pepehmm: ...Oh well thank god it's fiction shrugs I'm just here for heroine's fall down

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit unfortunate that Letizia had to resort to a love potion but at the same time it's really gross how someone who is literally the same age as the main character's father is a capture target. Letizia "winning" is quite literally to the benefit of everyone involved
Yeah the morality of using a love potion aside, its super wrong for him to have been seriously romantically considering a person who is either just barely an adult or just barely not an adult with the kind of age difference they have.

Hopefully it does turn out to just be a push from a thirsty potion rather than an out and out love potion though, so it gives them the opportunity to build a proper romantic relationship over the brainwashing via magic drink route.

I do have a hard time understanding why he would fall for the og heroine though, past a certain age folks start feeling like babies even if the age difference is only ten years.... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
If you didn't know, it is a horny potion lol. She wanted to SA him with it and make it all a thing. I wasn't a fan of this part in the book tbh. Like I understand he is part of a story with a set plot but to take away his autonomy like this is messed up. Even if the WHOLE ASS situation with this old dude in love with a kid is already messed up....it was still wrong to drug him imo

Dex-chan lover
"She has the finances and connections to make it possible"
it's good that the collaborator knows that it is possible. If Leticia didn't become complacent, she should've had someone check on the butler since he has the documents to prove of the wrongdoing of Alexandra. I wonder if Alfonso had pleasured her that much that she didn't even bother checking in on the most pivotal character, the butler with evidence, when three of the reverse harem members are down for the count.

Users who are viewing this thread