Nomin Kanren no Sukiru Bakka Agetetara Nazeka Tsuyoku Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

iu

Dex-chan lover
pff yep she's getting married in order to get support from another kingdom, but im like 110% sure hte other kingdom was sending the demons to force the marriage, like, that sword is too convenient, the monsters just go: ''oh shit a holy sword! im out!'', nah

Dex-chan lover
Hey MC even though you haven't seen me in months, I came to say you'll never see me again.

Double-page supporter
SPOILER ALERT
Fake Holy Sword
lmao.png
Also
King Papa Approve for al relationship with fal but im all in Helen-san team
lmao2.png

*cover face with a hand* Yes! I can feel it! My left eye’s powers of predictions are activating based on the hidden akashic records created through my right eye’s powers of reading countless manga and novels absorbing esoteric knowledge!

That knight/king(?)! He’s obviously the one behind this “crisis” and most probably the sword is the medium to control those monsters!

The princess! She has long since fallen in love with mc-kun through the unique skills of “being treated like a normal person” and “neglect play - seeing each other only once in a blue moon” and has now decided to counter with the super rare skill “if you can’t push, pull”!

Mc-kun! He has absorbed the embodiment of countless nubile otakus from all over our world to create the ultimate true godly demonic saint immortal spiritual mental psychic interpersonal skill: “unconsciously create a harem, but it’s all just platonic relationship until death does us part”!

Dex-chan lover
Obvious acting is obvious. That was just a ploy to make themselves look good. I bet those were all trained to fear the image of that sword.

welp hero just go adventuring and revive your gal, no need to be burdened by some blonde chick in heat

Users who are viewing this thread